I'm 20 years old, 5' 7'', 155lbs and I have never really "worked out" before. I just got promoted from a warehouse job with lots of moving and lifting etc. to sales, a boring sit around desk job about 2 months ago. I dont eat any more than i did before (about 2000-3000 cal.) but I have gained 10lbs and the small amount of muscle definition i had is completely gone. My friend has been trying to get me to workout with him for a while now but since I was involved in a car accident I cant lift weights till my chiropractor gives me the ok.(probably 2-4 more weeks) The doctor did say I could do some cardio and stretching though. My main question is what the heck do I do when I get to the gym? When I am able to start lifting should I just follow my friend around or do I need to make my own routine? I just want to get toned, not huge. so I know to do lots of reps of light weights but I dont have any idea what exercizes or lifts to do. If you have any questions for me please ask, I would really appriciate all the help I can get about this. Thanks.