The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Gaining Muscle Mass the Easy Way

Gaining Muscle Mass the Easy Way by Chris Mason

Heard of the term ‘it’s not rocket science’? If you really, truly want to gain weight all you need do is follow the basic principles Chris outlines in this article and you’ll soon be packing an extra 20-30lbs of solid mass.

Discuss and Enjoy!

Daniel
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? – My Training Journal

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Wannabebig Member
    this is an excellent article.
    i've been reading a lot of articles in different magazines and at the end of the day, most are full of BS.
    keeping it simple to proven and tried methods (as mentioned in the article) is hands down the best way to gaining size.
    don't believe all the gimmicks and fancy terms out there, just do as this article says

my personal problem is the eating thing. i eat but not nearly enough. i find eating to be a pain in the butt.

thanks for writing!
    H - 185cm (6'1") W - 85 kg (188 lbs) Age - 38

I like it a lot too. I've recommended that article for reading to a lot of the new guys here. But I wonder what Chris would think of that article today?
    _________
    ______
    ___

Off Road Journal

http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_white.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

I like the simplicity of it. I remember when I was 17 I wrote an article for BBing.com under the teen section titled "Back to the Basics" or something along those lines. It was very basic and to the point about what younger guys should be looking to do.

it definitely rivals Chris' article, but I was never specific about reps. What I like about this article is the mention of repetitions and how it's not a necessity to "GO TO THE MAX" each set.

I have been training like this for a few weeks now, albeit sporadically. I like being able to get into the gym multiple times per week, and with a condensed training routine I feel like I can hit bodyparts a few times a week. It's a stimulus for the muscles, and I think getting in the gym multiple times per week for each bodypart is beneficial (given ample rest, and not taking it to failure each time).

The idea of stimulating your muscles more often is definitely one of the ideas that I loved about DC training (Don't think that I have given up on my belief of DC OffRoad!!!)
    Journal http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/sho...us-Consistency

Consistency is the key to success within this sport...