The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Is there a trick of the trade for this problem?

I just saw on a post on here about a very, very common problem...puffy nipples. Basically when your nips are erect(cold, pinched) you chest looks amazing. However, any other time your chest looks like **** because they're puffy/fat.

Isn't there a trick to make them look erect/pinched all the time? Throughout the history of bodybuilding, I'm sure someone discovered something to put on them to make them look erect all the time...thus making your chest look awesome. I've actually read/heard a lot about putting Preparation H on them as a temorary solution. I guess if you're going to the beach you rub that on them and you're good for a few hours.

Any suggestions?

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Get Big!!!
    I LOL'd
    Height: 6'0"
    Weight: 231lbs.
    BF: 14%

rub nitro glyceride onto them.

no, duh. just work out, do a couple push-ups to get pumped. this is an odd topic.
    Check out my Journal!

Quote Originally Posted by Skalami View Post
    I just give the worked on muscle group tough riddles before my workouts... or sometimes I'll tell them we're going to the park and then go to the gym, or visa versa. They start to catch on so you have to tell the truth every so often.
    *While on the topic of muscle confusion, and how often a routine needs to be changed.*

are you talking about gyno? if so search gyno. it's covered on here a few time i believe.
    H: 5'7" W:185
    Goals: 495 -315 -585

“Persistence Persistence.” - Calvin Coolidge.
    "I'm so pissed at how dumb this thread is that I think I'll go kick my cat. Again"-Belial
    "I mean, it's kind of like neutering your cat, hoping that'll stop your dog from humping your leg." - Belial
    Journal

OR, get your nipples pierced, it helps ALOT.

What? I thought only chicks iced their nips before going out...haha

Quote Originally Posted by nockits View Post

no, duh. just work out, do a couple push-ups to get pumped. this is an odd topic.
    1. You can't spot reduce. "Doing a couple of push-ups" won't make a difference.

2. Hardly an odd topic, it's actually a very common problem. Search Google.

Cards, no it's not gyno. It's fat depositied there from a 50 pound bulk that didn't go away after a cut.

Anyone have any experience with topical fat burners like Lipoderm Ultra and YohimburnES? I've heard they actually work great for stomach and chest fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Davy_Baby9 View Post
    If I could do it with a home kit, I would.

Banned
    I don't understand.

You want erect nipples? Ice, ice baby. But that seems a little vain and a little weird.

Or do you want to lose fat? Because I'm pretty sure the simple process of your nipples hardening isn't going to make your pecs leaner.

Quote Originally Posted by Davy_Baby9 View Post
    That. 60% of the time, it works everytime.
    Currently: Sore

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    I don't understand.

You want erect nipples? Ice, ice baby. But that seems a little vain and a little weird.

Or do you want to lose fat? Because I'm pretty sure the simple process of your nipples hardening isn't going to make your pecs leaner.
    Wow...just...wow.

The process of nipple hardening is exactly what makes your pecs look leaner. When I say "puffy" nipples I don't mean huge weirdo nipples. It's just a problem for a lot of guys where their nipples look bigger and "fatty" when they're warm. However, when the nipples are cold or pinched, the pecs and the whole overall upper body looks better.

Some people with this problem walk around doing this all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade55 View Post
    1. You can't spot reduce. "Doing a couple of push-ups" won't make a difference.

2. Hardly an odd topic, it's actually a very common problem. Search Google.

Anyone have any experience with topical fat burners like Lipoderm Ultra and YohimburnES? I've heard they actually work great for stomach and chest fat.
    i'm not talking about spot reducing. in your original post, you didn't mention you wanted to lose fat, you said you had puffy nipples and wanted them erect. doing a couple push-ups, or any kind of pumping work will do just that. haven't you ever been backstage for a modeling photoshoot? models will always do some push-ups or some kinda of quick workout so no only their nipples, but their whole body looks better before going on stage or in front of the camera.

it i know it's a common problem. every normal human being has this problem unless you have less than 3% bf...
    i have this problem too, there's no permanent way to do it, just a temporary fix.
    Check out my Journal!

Quote Originally Posted by Skalami View Post
    I just give the worked on muscle group tough riddles before my workouts... or sometimes I'll tell them we're going to the park and then go to the gym, or visa versa. They start to catch on so you have to tell the truth every so often.
    *While on the topic of muscle confusion, and how often a routine needs to be changed.*

I've had about enough of this one.