Thread: how to size for dl suit - Inzer Fusion / Conventional Stance

Wannabebig Member

how to size for dl suit - Inzer Fusion / Conventional Stance

Hey does anyone know where i can size for a dl suit around austin tx or just tell me how to do it myself buying my first one and have no idea
    Last edited by Tom Mutaffis; 04-23-2009 at 02:12 PM.

Call Ken Anderson-go with the Titan Velocity.Ken really knows his stuff and will get you the correct size over the phone.Best customer service in the business and since you are in Texas,he'll have your suit to you within a day or two.
    "Headed down the highway, sign has three inverted 9's"

Seeking sponsorship through ResMed

Majefski -

First you need to determine a brand. Here are the top 3:

Metal (www.elitefts.com)

Inzer (www.inzernet.com)

Titan (www.titansupport.com)

Once you have decided which brand you would like to purchase then you can contact the places that sell them over the phone for assistance with sizing.

The most popular suits right now are probably the Metal King Pro Deadlifter and the Inzer Max DL.

You also need to let us know wether you pull conventional or sumo. With a sumo stance you will get more carryover from a squat suit than from a deadlift suit.

I recommend doing some research online and then if you have any specific questions there are plenty of experts here who can help you to make your final selection or assist you with sizing once you have picked a suit.
    ASC 105 Kg Pro Strongman | My Website | Facebook Fan Page

Weight: 218 lbs | Gym PR's -> Front Squat: 510 lbs / Overhead: 375 lbs / Deadlift: 700 lbs

Supplements: www.AtLargeNutrition.com

Quote Originally Posted by mattdunkin View Post
    Call Ken Anderson-go with the Titan Velocity.Ken really knows his stuff and will get you the correct size over the phone.Best customer service in the business and since you are in Texas,he'll have your suit to you within a day or two.

I agree Ken is very, very good to work with. One of the best in my opinion.

Wannabebig Member
    If this helps i think i want to go with the inzer fusion and i pull conventional

Quote Originally Posted by majefski82 View Post
    If this helps i think i want to go with the inzer fusion and i pull conventional
    I edited the title of the thread to include the suit that you are looking for information on.

There are some Inzer lifters on here but I personally have never used a max DL or a fusion. I do have one of the old "Champion" suits but they are sized differently.
    ASC 105 Kg Pro Strongman | My Website | Facebook Fan Page

Weight: 218 lbs | Gym PR's -> Front Squat: 510 lbs / Overhead: 375 lbs / Deadlift: 700 lbs

Supplements: www.AtLargeNutrition.com

Wannabebig Member
    I lift with the Inzer max DL and am located in Austin (not that location matters)....It seems to size pretty close to my trex (if that helps)...

Quote Originally Posted by jonke05 View Post
    I lift with the Inzer max DL and am located in Austin (not that location matters)....It seems to size pretty close to my trex (if that helps)...
    I've got a Fusion. I've never used it in a meet though, only for a half a dozen workouts in the gym. It has to have the absolute tightest legs of any suit I've ever put on. Like so tight the seams cut tight. The rest of the suit fits fine--ie hips etc. Its not that difficult to get into either, except for the leg seams. Sizing wise, this suit is the same as the TRX that I use. Again, the hips fit fine, its just the legs are ridiculously tight.

I have mixed feelings about that suit. I pull sumo/modified sumo, so that might be part of the problem. The biggest problem area was right across the top of my thighs when I pulled myself down to the bar to get setup to pull.

The Metal King Pro Deadlifter is a good suit for Conventional.
    Member of Society of Strength (Best Gym In Kansas City)
    We Cant Stop Here. This is Bat Country.
    Introduce a little Anarchy. Upset the established order. Then everything becomes Chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Hatley View Post
    The Metal King Pro Deadlifter is a good suit for Conventional.
    I agree!!!
    My Training Log
    My YouTube page
    Training by Tone Barbaccio
    New Dimensions Wellness & Education

Best geared meet @ 242
    1030SQ, 640BP, 685DL and 2355 total
    Best raw meet w/sleeves @ 242
    665SQ, 440BP, 727DL and 1815 total
    Best raw meet w/sleeves @ 275
    700SQ, 452BP, 722DL and 1874 total

Sponsored By:

10/20/Life
    Vanilla Gorilla

Wannabebig Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JK1 View Post
    I've got a Fusion. I've never used it in a meet though, only for a half a dozen workouts in the gym. It has to have the absolute tightest legs of any suit I've ever put on. Like so tight the seams cut tight. The rest of the suit fits fine--ie hips etc. Its not that difficult to get into either, except for the leg seams. Sizing wise, this suit is the same as the TRX that I use. Again, the hips fit fine, its just the legs are ridiculously tight.

I have mixed feelings about that suit. I pull sumo/modified sumo, so that might be part of the problem. The biggest problem area was right across the top of my thighs when I pulled myself down to the bar to get setup to pull.
    I mis-spoke earlier (hey, I'm an Aggie...). I have a Fusion with velcro straps. Have used it in 2 meets recently (conventional)...If you have velcro, loosen the straps to get down easier (that's what i did)...fyi, legs are tight on mine as well...have the bite marks on the top of my thighs to prove it....Overall, I'm still trying to figure it out as well, so I might not be the best source for "proper use".....