Thread: Is cardio cheating?????

Is cardio cheating?????

If you go and do some moderate cardio like 30 minutes on the treadmill..does that kill your day off..ive added another day off to my workout scedual...but would like to get out of the house( cant sit still type) and hit the treadmill and whirlpool for a while..no weights..or is a real day off mean complete rest ..no gym..just resting???????

Uhm... if you want to go swim or get on the treadmill than do it...

I agree..I just have read and seen a lot of info saying a full days rest should be off completely but ..i guess it depends on the persons ablity to recover and how you feel i guess...maby ill just sleep 12 hours..i killed my back in the gym yesterday..its still pumped and sore..lol!!!!
    A strong mind needs a strong body to back it up!!!!!!

i find that you will be better rested and stronger if you dont do cardio, however, personally I start feeling like crap if I dont do any at all on my days off.

Originally posted by Shocker
    personally I start feeling like crap if I dont do any at all on my days off.
    Yeah same here. If I don't hit the treadmill I try and do something where I am moving, Like some sort of sport..
    "Do what you got to do. Walk through a place like you F'in own it. If people don't like it, F them, you'll get over it."