The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Its no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Banned

Love the new article on nutrition

It is refreshing and cuts through a lot of the BS you read in fitness mags these days.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Quote Originally Posted by muscled View Post
    It is refreshing and cuts through a lot of the BS you read in fitness mags these days.
    Thank you muscled, that was exactly what I wanted to achieve with it.

I appreciate everyone has to make a living and I welcome advances in technology, whether it's a better tv, or better nutrition protocol, but bodybuilders/strength athletes have been exploited more than most by marketing and the science isn't there to back it up.

Progressive training and consistently eating your total daily intake are the 'secrets' to any physique/athletic goal.

Thanks for the feedback muscled!

For anyone who wants the direct link - Nutrient Timing - When Science and Marketing Collide
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal

Banned
    One of the strongest and most "jakt" guys I know is a natty BB. He owns his own gym and supplements his 3 meals a day diet with protein powder only. I have talked with him on a couple of occasions about nutrition and the mag "science" has surfaced in said discussions. He always laughs off the ludicrous and complicated articles. Guy eats eggs for breakfast, chicken things for lunch and fish or steak for dinner. Has the occasional KFC and does little cardio. The article was most refreshing and I wish it could appear in your MF, Flex, Reps and other type mags so as to give the readers some new food for thought -- pun intended.