Hey guys, I need some advice for getting bigger biceps. I usually do isolation exercises for the biceps, although I try not to hit them with 10000000000 reps of curls. I have been reading that I really need compound exercises if I want them to get bigger. Last year I did pretty much most isolation exercises and at the end of the year, they were ok. Now I want them BIG. I am eating BIG, lifting BIG, and I want to know what are some of the exercises I could do for big biceps. IF you could, can you write some exercises for biceps. For Triceps I also need advice, for mass. Let me put what I am going to do tomorrow when I train biceps and Triceps and then give me some advice.
Note: I can't do Pull ups, not Chin ups (Help to get started)
I also read that genes play a role on the bicep formation
1. Standing EZ Bar Curls: 4 Sets for 8-10 Reps. With increasing weight, 50, 60, 70, 80 lbs
2. Preacher Curls: With EZ Bar and 15 LBs on each side. 4 Sets of 8-10
3. Standing Dumbell Curls: 35 lbs, 4 Sets
4. Seated Inclided Dumbell curls: 15 lbs, 4 sets
5. Cable Bicep Curls: Which Ever weight I can pull at the moment
6. Bicep Machine: 70, 80, 90, 100 lbs: 4 sets
1. Skull Crushers: 60, 70, 80 lbs (2 sets with 70) 8-10 reps: Immediately throw after each set of Skull crushers I throw a set of close grip press ups (8-10 reps)
2. Pull Down: 60, 70, 80 lbs 4 Sets of 8-10 reps
3. Tricep Kickbacks with a 20 lb dumbell or 15. 4 sets of 8-10
4. Overhead Tricep Extension with cables thingy: 4 sets 8-10 Reps
5. Tricep Machine: Which ever weight I can do 8-10 reps
7. Seated Dip Machine: Sometimes I feel it more on the chest than my triceps itself, so I get discouraged. 4 Reps with pretty much all the weight in the machine.
Any help, suggestions? I am probably doing to much of a thing, I know. That's the main reason I need some solid advice so I can work SMART and get good results. Thanks
Last edited by Ryumexicano; 07-16-2009 at 12:02 PM.