Just curious. I'm getting about 1/4 through m first order, and I'm already looking forward to my second. I'm just trying to decide what other supplies I should order, although I don't want to overdo all the supplements.
Personally, I've got Results, Nitrean, Opticen, and Creatine. [and fish oil]
Results and Nitrean right after work, Opticen PWO, and I haven't touched creatine yet [waiting to go on bulk, then I'll start using it]. Is Nitrean better used Pre-WO or before bed? Or both?
My only complaint is the taste of Vanilla Opticen in water. It's reminiscent of very bad cough medicine.
I'll definitely be picking up some NOVUS bars [first bite had me sold, Chris] for breakfast. I'm considering ETS, but I didn't want to overdo it.
If you are getting 25% of your supplements from AtLarge and bought Results, Nitrean, Opticen, Creatine, and Fish Oil, what the hell comprises the other 75%!?!? If that is in fact true, you are already overdoing it on the supplements.
I think he meant he was 25% done with his atlarge order and that the order from atlarge wasnt 25% of his total supplement program.
I use nitrean and results but i have been slacking on taking them lately.
Just Nitrean currently, but all the products I have used have been great.
"Squats make the ghetto booty"-Me
"No matter how much you lift, just remember that on the other side of the world, a little chinese girl is warming up with your max"-bIgHwN86
"Reach for some self discipline."-Holto
Results (love this stuff)
Nitrean (the Vanilla is the perfect protein)
Opticen (i drink this for breakfast)
thinking of trying ETS and Novus bars
I have plenty of creatine, vitamins and fish oil in the cabinet, but i'll most likely order through AtLarge when I run out. AtLarge deserves my money more than the big guys.......
Last edited by jp2; 07-21-2009 at 10:30 AM.
I use Nitrean, ETS, Nitor, and their Fish Oil.
I couldn't be happier. ALN makes products that work. That is saying a lot in an industry where most companies do the opposite.
results, maximus, opticen, and nitrean depending on the protocols i'm running..
results...all the time..anytime... best supplement on the market if you ask me.
Proud to be sponsored by APT prowriststraps.com
90* just means you're halfway there to becoming a man!
I would say ETS is almost essential.
My main reason for wanting ETS is the sleep enhancement.
I've been considering dropping the Opticen, but keeping Results, Nitrean, NOVUS, and getting ETS. But I don't want to have to change what I eat PWO, either. I just haven't been able to gauge how much it would affect me. The same can be said for mixing Nitrean prior to sleeping, as I have read that helps too. I'm going to start doing that tonight, however.
If you are just buying ETS for sleep enhancement, just get Melatonin instead. You can get 200 pills for $5 and it will knock you out better than ETS. I take 1 melatonin and 4 ETS before bed but I need ETS for recovery.
I'll probably get it for the recovery now.
I just got back from working my back and shoulders... and my legs are still giving me a pain.
I didn't notice any fatigue at work because I was stuck sitting in a chair for 8 hours [which i hated every minute of]
And that was my first major workout starting my cut, so that might be why too.
Last edited by spectralshadow; 07-22-2009 at 06:15 PM.
RESULTS, RESULTS, RESULTS :0) Love that stuff man!!!!! Can't be happier with Results I still need to try the protein
I use Nitrean for general uses, like before bed. I use Opticen post workout. Love the Nitrean vanilla and the Opticen Chocolate.
Working on getting stronger in body, mind and soul.
1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified
Yeah i only use Nitrean right now but i REALLY wanna get my hands on some Results and ETS once i get some money.
Confidence ... Its The Food Of The Wise Man ... But The Liquor Of The Fools.
McDonough, I couldn't be happier with ETS. Not only does it help DOMS but when I tried everything else for sleep (ie: Valerian root, Unisom, Ambien) and they failed. ETS not only helps me sleep but I have lucid dreams that I actually remember.
Here is what I currently use:
- Opticen Strawberry (PWO)
- Maximus Vanilla (Mass Shake)
- Results Cherry (Strength / Recovery)
- Novus Bars (Meal replacement / protein)
- Creatine 500 (when not taking Results)
- ETS (For sleep support and DOMS prevention)
- Results Orange
- Maximus Chocolate
- Nitrean Vanilla, Strawberry
All of the AtLarge supplements are top notch and have done what they promised.
This is a useless quote that means nothing but yet defines me as a profound intellect.
Looking for the best supplements?