Thread: Another attempt with Cutting Diet not a noob diet so please read

Hybrid View

Another attempt with Cutting Diet not a noob diet so please read

So I am trying to add more fats and a few more calories to my diet. This is a little different from my last diet when it was only 1860 calories. I was on the same diet for about 3 months and I dropped 20 pounds but then I stopped dropping so I thought to change it up. Check this one out and does it seemed a better balance to everyone? I still need to drop another 20 I figure. I will be using a ECA with some guggul. I am hoping that gets me where I need to be. Any suggestions would be welcomed. Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by NormalDude; 07-24-2009 at 12:45 AM.
    I want to be a gladiator on Spartacus. Or at least be on the same cycle as them.

Measurements

Height - 6'
    Weight - 247 lbs
    BF% - 16

I would add more veggies/fiber. Other then that, does it work? Try it out and see where you weight goes. Macros look fine.
    Nick V

Well I didn't mention I will be using a fiber supplement in the mix with all my other supplements. So would I need mor veggies if I get enough fiber through capsules ?
    I want to be a gladiator on Spartacus. Or at least be on the same cycle as them.

Measurements

Height - 6'
    Weight - 247 lbs
    BF% - 16

Quote Originally Posted by NormalDude View Post
    Well I didn't mention I will be using a fiber supplement in the mix with all my other supplements. So would I need mor veggies if I get enough fiber through capsules ?
    Lots of vegies during a cut isn't just for the fiber, its also for the satiety. Since you won't be eating as much food as you do when bulking, you gotta fill the gaps; vegies do exactly that with the added bonus of fiber, antioxidants, vitamins and other goodies.
    Currently: Sore

I feel better cutting on lots of veggies. If it works for you then stick with it. I would want more just for the vitamins, minerals, phoytonutreients,etc. 1 cup of veggies isn't a lot at all. I have 2-3 cups with lunch, and another 2-3 with dinner.
    Nick V

Quote Originally Posted by Unreal View Post
    I feel better cutting on lots of veggies. If it works for you then stick with it. I would want more just for the vitamins, minerals, phoytonutreients,etc. 1 cup of veggies isn't a lot at all. I have 2-3 cups with lunch, and another 2-3 with dinner.
    Hey unreal do you have a fit of your diet ?

Measurements

Height - 6'
    Weight - 247 lbs
    BF% - 16

Quote Originally Posted by NormalDude View Post
    Hey unreal do you have a fit of your diet ?
    My diet is way to varied. I got fitday and use it but my diet is never the same day to day. I cook, a lot. Pork, chicken, tuna steaks, shrimp, scallops, steaks, etc. I just make good tasty food and hit my macros.

Today I've had 12oz of pork loin, 2 eggs, 1 cup egg whites, 1 cup yellow squash, 2 cups brocolli, a large bowl of coleslaw, 2 scoops of whey, 10g of fish oil, salsa, olives. Today was low carb, lower cal. 200g protein, 60g carbs, 90g of fat. Yesteday was a high carb day, with about 280g and the other macros the same.
    Nick V

Well looking at mydiet I don't see where I could fit the calories in

Measurements

Height - 6'
    Weight - 247 lbs
    BF% - 16