The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Another attempt with Cutting Diet not a noob diet so please read

So I am trying to add more fats and a few more calories to my diet. This is a little different from my last diet when it was only 1860 calories. I was on the same diet for about 3 months and I dropped 20 pounds but then I stopped dropping so I thought to change it up. Check this one out and does it seemed a better balance to everyone? I still need to drop another 20 I figure. I will be using a ECA with some guggul. I am hoping that gets me where I need to be. Any suggestions would be welcomed. Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by NormalDude; 07-23-2009 at 11:45 PM.
    I want to be a gladiator on Spartacus. Or at least be on the same cycle as them.

Measurements

Height - 6'
    Weight - 247 lbs
    BF% - 16

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

I would add more veggies/fiber. Other then that, does it work? Try it out and see where you weight goes. Macros look fine.
    Nick V

Well I didn't mention I will be using a fiber supplement in the mix with all my other supplements. So would I need mor veggies if I get enough fiber through capsules ?
    I want to be a gladiator on Spartacus. Or at least be on the same cycle as them.

Measurements

Height - 6'
    Weight - 247 lbs
    BF% - 16

I feel better cutting on lots of veggies. If it works for you then stick with it. I would want more just for the vitamins, minerals, phoytonutreients,etc. 1 cup of veggies isn't a lot at all. I have 2-3 cups with lunch, and another 2-3 with dinner.
    Nick V

Well looking at mydiet I don't see where I could fit the calories in

Measurements

Height - 6'
    Weight - 247 lbs
    BF% - 16

Quote Originally Posted by Unreal View Post
    I feel better cutting on lots of veggies. If it works for you then stick with it. I would want more just for the vitamins, minerals, phoytonutreients,etc. 1 cup of veggies isn't a lot at all. I have 2-3 cups with lunch, and another 2-3 with dinner.
    Hey unreal do you have a fit of your diet ?

Measurements

Height - 6'
    Weight - 247 lbs
    BF% - 16

Quote Originally Posted by NormalDude View Post
    Well I didn't mention I will be using a fiber supplement in the mix with all my other supplements. So would I need mor veggies if I get enough fiber through capsules ?
    Lots of vegies during a cut isn't just for the fiber, its also for the satiety. Since you won't be eating as much food as you do when bulking, you gotta fill the gaps; vegies do exactly that with the added bonus of fiber, antioxidants, vitamins and other goodies.
    Currently: Sore

Quote Originally Posted by NormalDude View Post
    Hey unreal do you have a fit of your diet ?
    My diet is way to varied. I got fitday and use it but my diet is never the same day to day. I cook, a lot. Pork, chicken, tuna steaks, shrimp, scallops, steaks, etc. I just make good tasty food and hit my macros.

Today I've had 12oz of pork loin, 2 eggs, 1 cup egg whites, 1 cup yellow squash, 2 cups brocolli, a large bowl of coleslaw, 2 scoops of whey, 10g of fish oil, salsa, olives. Today was low carb, lower cal. 200g protein, 60g carbs, 90g of fat. Yesteday was a high carb day, with about 280g and the other macros the same.
    Nick V