So since about 20 years old (25 now) I have bad dreams that result in me waking up and acting on them. Example ones:
1) On baseball road trip....suddenly I wake up and I am standing on the bed shaking my hand rapidly trying to get a snake off.
2) Storm out of bed and punch my dresser in the face.
3) Multiple times where I wake up my girlfriend and say "what the **** is that" to the ceiling.
Well last night I had two in one night...
1) I thought a dead person was in my bed...I saw the face and everything. Run up to turn on lights and no one is there.
2) I thought I saw a burglar or murderer in my open closest. I take my entire blanket and throw it in there...then I ran into it to fight.
Well, after number 2, I noticed my leg hurt REALLY bad afterwards... I had to take 4 aleves last night afterwards just to sleep. I woke up today and it feels a little better, but I still can barely walk on it. Today was my ME deadlift day too . The weird thing is, is that it only has a small swell and is barely purple. Must be in a good spot or something.
Any ideas on the dreams and/or the leg?