3% of all gangbangers prefer sex in bed. The other 97% prefer it in the shower.
edited so its not racist
stats:Bench: 285 goal: 305
squat: 390 goal: 420
dead: 405 goal: 445
weight and height: 230, 6'2 age:18
“No strength within, no respect without.”
"Strength is not your physical capacity, its your indomitable will." http://freddy56.mybrute.com
I just copied and pasted that list. You guys can pick and choose what is wrong with it. I thought it was a good one, though, and if you guys don't appreciate my efforts, well ... your embarrassment is expected.
Name: Justin Height: 6'2" Weight: 205 lbs. Age: 25
"Pick the right door, and you'll go free ... pick the wrong door, and there he'll be ..."
"It's the most fun in the park, when you're laughing in the dark!"
The meaning of life, the universe, and everything is "42".
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.