The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
    Glad to hear the recovery has been speedy...how awesome you are for what you did - seriously!!

Monday, December 17

LIFTING DAY:
    Squat ss/w Good Mornings
    BW*15/BW*15
    BW*15/BW*15
    BW*15/BW*15

Dips ss/w BW Rows
    BW*10/BW*10
    BW*10/BW*10
    BW*10/BW*8

Lunge ss/w Calf Raises
    BW*10/BW*15
    BW*10/BW*15
    BW*10/BW*15

Push-ups ss/w BW Rows
    BW*10/BW*10
    BW*10/BW*7
    BW*10/BW*6

Blah, Blah, Blah...Weight 183.0...Have to start somewhere. Only bodyweight stuff that doesn't hurt. Did GM's cause I don't have a hyper extension machine at home. Did the rows instead of full fledged pullups cause it hurt like hell to do pullups. This short session kicked my weak, skinny ass. This is going to be a long haul.
    My Journal
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil,...Cuz I'm the baddest motherf***er in the valley!
    "The wait in the dressing room before a boxing match --that last hour -- would be enough to strip a man that never boxed before of whatever Pride, Desire, and Heart he THOUGHT he had" -John Scully
    "It takes no effort to be ordinary. Ordinary is not even a challenge. You can do nothing and be ordinary."- Bernard Hopkins

Tuesday, December 18

TRAINING:
    Boxing(2min rounds)
    3 rounds jump rope
    3 rounds shadow boxing
    3 rounds heavy bag
    2 rounds precision bag
    2 rounds double end bag
    2 rounds speed bag

Blah, Blah, Blah...Just going through the motions. Still wore me out.
    My Journal
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil,...Cuz I'm the baddest motherf***er in the valley!
    "The wait in the dressing room before a boxing match --that last hour -- would be enough to strip a man that never boxed before of whatever Pride, Desire, and Heart he THOUGHT he had" -John Scully
    "It takes no effort to be ordinary. Ordinary is not even a challenge. You can do nothing and be ordinary."- Bernard Hopkins

Output is solid bro, back in the saddle again like nothing.

Wednesday, December 19

CARDIO:
    Boxing(2min rounds)
    3 rounds jump rope
    3 rounds shadow boxing
    2 rounds speed bag
    2 rounds double end bag
    2 rounds precision bag
    3 rounds heavy bag

STUFF & THINGS...I've got DOMS pretty much all over my body now. That's good cause it means I'm doing something. Bad/pathetic cause I shouldn't get DOMS from so little work.
    My Journal

Quote Originally Posted by Coke View Post
    Output is solid bro, back in the saddle again like nothing.
    I may be back in the saddle, but I think someone put it on a little pony.
    My Journal