Thread: Uni!!!

Uni!!!

Im currently doing my uni course and as part of my course i took sports studies to combine, im on a bulking routine but, it is mandatory that you take part in the physical activity, i feel this is putting my potential gains at risk due to the cardio demands any thoughts would be appreciated thanks.
    The only limits are the one's you place on yourself...

How much cardio? It shouldn't have that big of an impact on your bulk...just calculate roughly how many cals you are expending with the cardio and add additional cals to counter the effects.
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

can you really do that cos i thought it would drive your body to increase slow twitch fibre mass etc... hampering gains no matter what your consuming?

I don't think cardio a few days a week is gonna have that big of an impact. It will be good for your heart and lungs as well. Just keep training heavy and eating appropriately and I don't think you will see much difference in your bulk cycle.
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

thanks alot elpietro