Thread: 547 1/2 lb Squat

547 1/2 lb Squat

I think I got that right. A senior from our school squated that this weekend in a Missouri meet thing and broke the teen record I believe. Pretty cool eh?

That's outstanding
    May you be in heaven an hour before the devil knows you're dead.

layin up against a dumpster in a 100 dollar jumper, smothered in southern comfort.
    i want to squat 54.7

Senior of Kinesiology
    wow, thats pretty cool... what weight class was he in?
    Meet PR: 290lb bench press, 505lb dead lift @ 190lbs

Current Training: Yoga and Weightlifting

5'11'', Male, 175lbs, age 22

Not sure of the classes or what he weighs, but he would of been pretty high. He's a short thick kid. He would of done better overall but he's only been doing deadlifts for like a month or so.

He's like a distant relative of mine too, so there should be some genes in me that will have me squatting that much sometime

wow!!
    Our Journal!
    R.I.P Devie

hmm, I like to be big!!!
    holy christ, if thats without juicing and without equpiment i smell a world contender. the max is 1050. I bet with AS and equipment he could go up to like 750 in no time. Then he just needs train some more. He should be very young, holy christ i wish i squatted 547 too.
    Chris Mason is my master.....

American cars are like fat people, sure, they have a lot of power, but they're not built well, and they have all that useless weight, plus they make both make funny noises.

feel free to aim me, nejar462 im on a lot. Don't know much to warn you dudes, but im good at conversations.

Belial in reference to Ronnie Coleman, "Some people say he still has blood in his steroid stream, but I doubt it. Gas isn't one of the side effects, but that massive bloated overly muscular freak of nature circus sideshow appearance might be what tips most people off."