Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: To Bulk or to Cut, That is the Question - or is it?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Behemoth View Post
    Sure you can, it's why you put up such a massive defense against the lean and aspiring lean.
    Don't give yourselves too much credit. I have free time and I like harrassing little people. You guys are so sensitive. It's actually bullying on my part, but it's just too fun sometimes. Thanks for feeding my bad character trait.

Quote Originally Posted by RhodeHouse View Post
    Don't give yourselves too much credit. I have free time and I like harrassing little people. You guys are so sensitive. It's actually bullying on my part, but it's just too fun sometimes. Thanks for feeding my bad character trait.
    I've taken no offense to date, but I do feel like I almost owe it to you for your effort.
    Last edited by Behemoth; 01-30-2012 at 03:36 PM.
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

This discussion needs to end as it just is a battle of opinions going round and round.

Peronsally, since reading RhodeHouse say no one under 200lbs is muscular (or something similar), it became clear to me that his opinion means nothing to me as it is so far from my goals and what I train for. Completely different worlds

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by greemah View Post
    This discussion needs to end as it just is a battle of opinions going round and round.

Peronsally, since reading RhodeHouse say no one under 200lbs is muscular (or something similar), it became clear to me that his opinion means nothing to me as it is so far from my goals and what I train for. Completely different worlds
    Isaid "Any man under 200lbs is a woman" 5 years ago. It still bothers little people. I love my power.

Discussion is opinion. How else would you discuss something if you had the same opinion???????????????????????????????? Unless you just like hearing people tell you how "right" you are.

I appreciate Rhodes sharing his opinion. It differs from the standard drivel you often hear repeated. There is a lot of merit to what he says but people latch on to his more controversial comments. What he was saying about training for accomplishments verse just appearance really rang true to me. I could never train consistently when I trained just to "look better" but when I actually gave myself a purpose (in my case powerlifting) I actually stuck to things and in turn looked far better than just training to look good.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonLift View Post
    I appreciate Rhodes sharing his opinion. It differs from the standard drivel you often hear repeated. There is a lot of merit to what he says but people latch on to his more controversial comments. What he was saying about training for accomplishments verse just appearance really rang true to me. I could never train consistently when I trained just to "look better" but when I actually gave myself a purpose (in my case powerlifting) I actually stuck to things and in turn looked far better than just training to look good.
    That's awesome. If you kick ass in your training, chances are you'll have a nice ass, too.

Wannabebig New Member
    No worries and good effort. And I would bet also that you've gained lean body weight.