Thread: help with my deit

Wannabebig Member

help with my deit

heres what im eating at the moment lets me now what u think

8am. 6 eggs boiled, 3whites and 3whole, 1 bowl of flahavans procress oats with whole milk and a cup of coffee

10am:shake-2 scoops of protain, bout 5 berrys, 250ml of oj and some fat free yougut and fish oil cap

1pm:tuna sandwich with 4 slices of wholemeal bread, 1 spoon of mayo, 1 tin of tuna, 1 tamoto, 2 slices of cheese and a bit of littice,and a bit of fruit

5pm:dinner 1 cup of pasta, midium steak and cup of veg

7pm:1 scoop of protain in 250ml of water before workout

8m workout

930:after workout 1 scoop of protain,bit of creatine,fish oil cap, in 250ml water and pice of friut

11;30pm: shake:250ml skim milk, 1 scoop of protain, hand full of bleberrys, some fat free yougut, and 1 tea spoon of penut butter.

Wannabebig Member
    i all so drink bout 3 liters of water threw the day. eat what i want on the weekends, and allso go out drinking the weekends,
    im just under 15 stone and am about 5"10, not sure how many cales a day this is, im working out for bout two and a half years on and off and have been folling this deit for the last 6 weeks, my am is to buid muscale but i allso have a bit of a gut have had this for years,
    the supp i take are protin, creatine, and fish oil, was think bout takeing no.

so any help would be welcome, thanks