Thread: My 605 Raw Competition Video

Threaded View

My 605 Raw Competition Video

Well I did it. I hit a 5lb raw pr and I did it as a master. 605 went up much easier this time around. I really wanted to prove to myself that I'm still getting stronger. I came so close with 620 on my third attempt. It was a little heartbreaking, but a pr is a pr and I am happy with that.

This is a big milestone for me so I am going to say a few thanks. First one goes to my wife Jessica. She puts up with a ton from this nonsense and I could not have done it without her. Rhodes has coached me throughout this process, you could not have a better guy on the platform taking care of you. Brian, Josh (who hit very solid lifts today and walked away with a bunch of pr's), Karsten, and Drew, you guys are awesome training partners. Thanks for the constant help and encouragement. My brother Sam also came out and that was great.

Thanks for the support from everyone on WBB. This site is the best forum on the net. I am so appreciative of all the assistance I get from Chris, Daniel, and Travis. The backing of AtLargeNutrition helped me realize this goal. Thank you.

I cannot forget to mention what a great meet Gene Rychlak and Robert (TeeTee) McRay put on. The equipment was first class. Everything started in a timely fashion. Judging was fair and consistent. What more could a lifter ask for. It's great to have the IPA in CT. I highly recommend you support them if they come to your area.

This experience has really proven to me that even though I am getting older, I can continue to get better. I'll set my mind on some new goals for the future. I still have some gas in the tank.

Video
    Last edited by vdizenzo; 08-23-2009 at 08:12 AM.

Supplements I currently take: Nitrean , BCAA , Creatine 500 , Multi-Plus , Fish Oil

My Training Log , My Youtube Videos

"The weak will never understand" - Vincent Dizenzo