The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Its no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Isn't Hollywood wonderful?

Video

Holy crap lmao
    Best lifts: 615/475/660, Raw w/ Wraps
    http://www.youtube.com/user/invain622002

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Remember the St. Valentine's Day Massacre? Yeah, it'd be great if instead of Bugs Moran's cronies, it was all these idiots lined up against that wall.

What a bunch of morons. Empty promises and a zombie mentality. I'd like to punch each one of them in the face, especially Demi Moore's horsefaced daughter.
    Name: Justin Height: 6'2" Weight: 205 lbs. Age: 25

"Pick the right door, and you'll go free ... pick the wrong door, and there he'll be ..."

"It's the most fun in the park, when you're laughing in the dark!"

And WTF are they talking about slavery? Where? If they're talking about any overseas crap, they need to take their asses over there and do it themselves. Go tell one of those third world governments how to run things, and see how quickly they get that head lopped off.

"Pick the right door, and you'll go free ... pick the wrong door, and there he'll be ..."

Gamer/Lifter
    I wasn't going say anything, until the guy said I want to buy a hybrid.

How about you look at the amount of pollution that is used to produce that Hybrid compared to say a FOrd Focus, they'll you will see suddenly it's not so eco-friendly.
    "It is the soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the press.
    "It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech.
    "It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate.
    "It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Now only if we had this kind of support when George Bush was in office.

I pledge to make sure you get paid $5000 per movie so that you only make $40k a year and lets see what you would be pledging to do.

You'll be amazed this coming from me, but I don't really have a problem with this. They pledge to make the world a better place seems like a decent message. Granted it will backfire like it did before when people got pissed with the super wealthy Hollywood crowd telling everyone what they should be believing. Obama is the biggest rock star there is and these Hollywood stars just want to make sure that he knows they have his back.
    Last edited by BilltheButcher; 09-04-2009 at 07:57 AM.
    Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The Three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

I can go along with the guy only flushing after dropping a deuce and not flushing after a single......hell, I actually do better than that already since us country folk can just walk 50 yds to the edge of the woods to take a dump. Would you believe that it's always gone within 24hrs?

WBB's Juggernaut/Liason BigCorey75's Avatar
    The only place where you can mix Alcohol and Live Ammunition and its called a "Family Outing", Texas
    Why do people seem to have problems when people from Hollywood express their political views or express support for a president?

Rich and Powerful people do it all the time, why all the disdain towards Hollywood actors and entertainers? Toby Keith, Trace Adkins, Kurt Chilling and Cheryl Underwood all expressed there love of George Bush, so it happens on all sides.

Why do people really care what actors think? They can have their views how ever they see fit imo.
    Why live if one can not Deadlift?- John Paul Sigmasson

Accept that which is useful and reject what is not- Bruce Lee

Reason and Logic trump religion- Me

Restriction of education, Censorship of knowledge, and Proliferation of religion helps keep the masses tamed- Me

"Money does not fix everything, Smart fixes everything"

I recognized Josh Grobin because that is one of my girlfriends favorite singers. I would have never even know who he was until 2 years ago. The video seemed like a Saturday night live skit, but hey if they want to unite, that's good. Better than all the *&^(@$! and moaning going around.
    Last edited by joey54; 09-04-2009 at 10:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigCorey75 View Post
    Why do people seem to have problems when people from Hollywood express their political views or express support for a president?

Rich and Powerful people do it all the time, why all the disdain towards Hollywood actors and entertainers? Toby Keith, Trace Adkins, Kurt Chilling and Cheryl Underwood all expressed there love of George Bush, so it happens on all sides.

Why do people really care what actors think? They can have their views how ever they see fit imo.
    Do you have a compilation video of them all together with this type of production value? Also I see a bunch of country singers not really hollywood.

I don't have a problem with it since I really don't look to people who live in a fantasy land where millions adore them and a bad day for them is if Nobu doesn't have New Zealand Tuna on the menu for advice on whom I should follow politically.

They are attention whores, I pledge to learn who my neighbor is, does anyone seriously believe this crap? I know all my neighbors, we have cookouts together, our kids play together, power goes out we share each others generators to run our freezers, we snow blow each others driveways, someone has a baby we cook dinners for the family, if there is an emergency we are there to lend a hand. I don't need these ashholes to tell me what it means to be a good neighbor, good person and a good citizen on earth b/c I can guaran-Fing-tee you that one week of their mansion creates more green house gases then my entire family creates all year together.

The more I think about it, that video does bugg the crap out of me.
    Last edited by BilltheButcher; 09-04-2009 at 11:49 AM.
    Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The Three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

I'm all for making the world a better place, but when you claim you want to be a servant for Barack Obama, that's just creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by BilltheButcher View Post
    The more I think about it, that video does bugg the crap out of me.
    Keep watching it. You'll hate it soon enough. Just don't get hypnotized by the message!

I want Eva Mendes and JLH...

at the same time.

5/3/1 Journal

http://http://www.wannabebig.com/for...83#post1766083

Ashton Kutcher: "I pledge to be a servant to our President"

WTF. Last time I checked, elected officials serve the people. I pledge to continue to learn and innovate in order to maximize my wealth and minimize my taxes while living the lifestyle i want. hollywood actors are such sheep
    Last edited by twm; 09-04-2009 at 04:25 PM.

The overall theme of this video is true. Celebrities are just flat out better, more-caring people than all us middle class losers.
    stats:Bench: 285 goal: 305
    squat: 390 goal: 420
    dead: 405 goal: 445
    weight and height: 230, 6'2 age:18
    No strength within, no respect without.
    "Strength is not your physical capacity, its your indomitable will." http://freddy56.mybrute.com