Thread: An Inspiring Interview with Forum Member, Unholy - Part 2

An Inspiring Interview with Forum Member, Unholy - Part 2

An Inspiring Interview with Forum Member, Unholy - Part 2

If you read part 1 of this interview, you’ll know that forum member, Unholy transformed himself from an overweight, out of shape 295lbs to a fit and lean 190lbs. Not only that, but he's now on track to compete in his first bodybuilding competition.

In the 2nd part of this interview we caught up with Paul and talked about his progress since we last spoke 6 weeks ago , his vacation, current challenges and where he wants to be when we next speak. (4 weeks out from his first bodybuilding competition)

Discuss and Enjoy
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? – My Training Journal

Even though bodybuilding isn't my gig, I know it takes a lot of hard work and dicipline. I wish you luck and I enjoy the updates.
    _________
    ______
    ___

Off Road Journal

http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_white.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Nice article. I have liked following the story. I hope there is a part 3 and 4. Days before the show, the day of the show and maybe more.
    Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The Three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

Holy smokes, laddie. You lost over 100 LBS and where's the excess skin from the tummy area? I'm just going to take a wild guess here and say you have the best genetics I have ever seen, maybe even better than BCC. And all natural, too?

This is a useless quote that means nothing but yet defines me as a profound intellect.

6'1", 220@9%
    Bench 420
    Deadlift 710
    Squat 610

Looking for the best supplements?
    http://www.atlargenutrition.com/

You know, it's funny because I wouldn't say Paul has great genetics actually.

Chase reminded me of one of those guys who classically did have great genetics. Proportional, everything in the right place and seemed to be able to cut or bulk pretty quickly.

Paul on the other hand has created an amazing tranformation, but I think he's had to work incedibly hard at it to make it happen and I don't think he is as proportional as Chase.

Just didn;t want people to think that he had great genetics and did this easily

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

unholy has made a great transformation i remember when he started dieting lol seems like an age away and i was shocked when i saw the pics.

Daniel what happend to BCC??
    my journal
    http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=68545

weight 202 - (bf around 14%)
    PR's
    Bench - 286
    deadlift - new pr on the 23/12/06 190 kilo (430 pound)
    squat - 264 ATF

Goals

200 pound at 10% bf by next summer

Yeah, really an amazing job! Your abs are deep etched as **** in those pics! Great work!

Quote Originally Posted by Davey View Post
    Holy smokes, laddie. You lost over 100 LBS and where's the excess skin from the tummy area? I'm just going to take a wild guess here and say you have the best genetics I have ever seen, maybe even better than BCC. And all natural, too?
    Chase had very very elite genetics. He was just tapping into them when he feel out of touch. I always wonder what he's up to.

Paul doesn't have those same genes, but he is busting his ass! Way to go Paul.
    My Journal
    http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=119765

I think this is possibly the all-time best response on WBB. - Jorge Sanchez

"you're an animal eat like one damn it!" - Wikked1

"Now we're finally getting to the chicken or the egg question," I grinned. "Did I eat all that food because my size gives me more of an appetite, or did I get to be this big because I've been forcing myself to eat like this for years?"

From A Body Builder is Born

i knew you were a beast but not that kinda of a beast that eats grown men and children.. lilmase

Wannabebig New Member
    is it me or do his traps look lacking compared to the rest of his body?

LuNa
    Quote Originally Posted by mike6789 View Post
    Its you

Be interesting to see what Paul says but I actually do think his traps lag a little...

But I think it's because he has fairly big shoulders/arms and they just overpower things a little.

Still jealous of the abs though lol

I do have a question -he's obviously ridiculous looking, but why are his pecs so small? Some of it is them being overpowered by the muscles around them, and some of it may be camera angles, but his chest just doesn't look very big.

Quote Originally Posted by Off Road View Post
    Even though bodybuilding isn't my gig, I know it takes a lot of hard work and dicipline. I wish you luck and I enjoy the updates.
    Thanks Off Road!

Quote Originally Posted by BilltheButcher View Post
    Nice article. I have liked following the story. I hope there is a part 3 and 4. Days before the show, the day of the show and maybe more.
    There will def be 2 more parts, keep an eye out for em. My log here gets daily updates though.

Quote Originally Posted by Davey View Post
    Yea, I donno about genetics. I was a fattie for the better part of growing up. If you see my pics from even 1 year ago you would probably not recognize me.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Clough View Post
    You know, it's funny because I wouldn't say Paul has great genetics actually.

Chase reminded me of one of those guys who classically did have great genetics. Proportional, everything in the right place and seemed to be able to cut or bulk pretty quickly.

Paul on the other hand has created an amazing tranformation, but I think he's had to work incedibly hard at it to make it happen and I don't think he is as proportional as Chase.

Just didn;t want people to think that he had great genetics and did this easily
    Chase was a genetic anomaly. I have no clue what he is up to these days. Hopefully still llifting

Quote Originally Posted by HILL View Post
    unholy has made a great transformation i remember when he started dieting lol seems like an age away and i was shocked when i saw the pics.

Daniel what happend to BCC??
    It was an age away. With a lot of ups and downs.

Quote Originally Posted by chris mason View Post
    Yeah, really an amazing job! Your abs are deep etched as **** in those pics! Great work!
    Thanks Chris. You guys supporting me has been extremely motivational.

Quote Originally Posted by cphafner View Post
    Chase had very very elite genetics. He was just tapping into them when he feel out of touch. I always wonder what he's up to.

Paul doesn't have those same genes, but he is busting his ass! Way to go Paul.
    The only thing I think I have good genetics for is gaining weight, not the good kind either.

Quote Originally Posted by mike6789 View Post
    They are def lacking.

Quote Originally Posted by LuNalicious View Post
    Its you
    =)

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Clough View Post
    Be interesting to see what Paul says but I actually do think his traps lag a little...

But I think it's because he has fairly big shoulders/arms and they just overpower things a little.

Still jealous of the abs though lol
    Traps need to play some catch up. I have yet to lift in a caloric excess for more than a week at a time. This offseason will be all about finally bringing up body parts the proper way. Anything I've gained muscle wise has been on a long long cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Biffy View Post
    I do have a question -he's obviously ridiculous looking, but why are his pecs so small? Some of it is them being overpowered by the muscles around them, and some of it may be camera angles, but his chest just doesn't look very big.
    Pecs are tiny. For the longest time I had serious shoulder/back issues. Doing any kind of incline or overhead pressing was killer. Barbell work was impossible on incline or military press. As a result my shoulders were my weakest body part. My chest was next in line. Ever since I hired Phile Hernon to help me with a routine he suggested I worked solely with DB's for chest work and avoid any kind of pressing for shoulders. I relied on Side Laterals and the very occasional set of 1 arm DB snatches to bring my shoulders up over the past 6 months. I think chest will come along soon after but it will have to wait till after my shows. I don't think I'll be doing any growing on <2100 cals/day.

Thanks for the interest in the article series guys. I know a lot of you don't really have BBing goals or ambitions but its nice to be able to give you guys an idea of what goes into getting ready for one of these shows. ALN has been a big part of it for me. Right now recovery is a big issue for me. I was always an insomniac but as I got into the later portion of my prep popping that ETS and sleeping a solid 8-9 hours a night has been clutch. Nitrean mixed with natty PB and warm water (sludge) kept me sane. The diet has been overhauled and I will go into it in more detail in the next article!
    5'11" 185lbs 9% BF
    S/D/B PR's 445x1, 495x5, 335x1......Looking to get stronger and do a PL Meet this summer!
    Chronological Picture Thread 2005-Current
    Pro Status or Bust..2011

At Large Nutrition, Optimize YOUR body!

Banned
    Hi,
    I read your post.I like your idea for sharing such experience for Interviews.Well the links that you have provided are just amazing.I really appreciate your thought for providing links for that.The article may very useful to the users.Please try to share such more interesting if possible.Thank you for sharing the information.