Thread: How to achieve my goals?

How to achieve my goals?

I have been lifting for about a year or so. Have some gains, but not as much as I should do. I still have quite a lot of fat on me. Spring has just started here, and summer will be early so I want to loose the fat and get to at least 10% bf before then (don't know what I am now, my guess is 20%ish). After this I want to do a slow bulk, so I can build muscle while maintaining a low bf %.

What would be the best way for me to achieve this?

I have been on a modified version of WBB 1.1, and thinking about changing to BGB. I have slowly been lowering my calories and carbs also.

Would the best thing for me to do be not switch routines just yet, but keep that up lifting heavy and keep dropping my calories, then once I have the lower bf% switch to the BGB routine for my slow bulk?

Any input appreciated

I don't think the training matter too much as long as you are doing it. Stick with WBB and bust your butt in the gym. Add a little conditioning and light cardio. Most importantly keep getting your diet straight. Track your calories. You should also be tracking your weight and bf. I hate dealing with the bf think so I just go with some basic body measurements. If I'm losing more in my gut than anywhere else then things are going well. When dieting you should aim to lose 1-2lbs a week at the most when trying to lower bf. Just my simple approach.

Supplements I currently take: Nitrean , BCAA , Creatine 500 , Multi-Plus , Fish Oil

My Training Log , My Youtube Videos

"The weak will never understand" - Vincent Dizenzo

Thanks. The reason I ask about the training is because after one year of training I really don't look much different. And I've been doing the WBB routine and eating solidly for the last few months