Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AtLarge Nutrition Blowout Sale

AtLarge Nutrition Blowout Sale

The AtLarge Nutrition Blowout Sale contains some incredible offers and EASILY some of the biggest discounts we have EVER given. You'll most likely NEVER see us run a sale like this again!

Take advantage of this one time offer and save BIG $$$ on Nitrean, Results, Nitor, and Maximus. Please do tell your friends too!

Got your attention?

For more information, go here - AtLarge Nutrition Blowout Sale
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? – My Training Journal

Dangit I just ordered mine end of last week. Too late for coupon? I don't even have it yet, lol.
    Last edited by jmccown; 09-15-2009 at 03:31 PM.
    Best lifts

Bench Raw 560 Equipped 725 single ply
    Deadlift 750

I think i'm gonna be making my first order here soon!!!
    My Training Log
    My YouTube page
    Training by Tone Barbaccio
    New Dimensions Wellness & Education

Best geared meet @ 242
    1030SQ, 640BP, 685DL and 2355 total
    Best raw meet w/sleeves @ 242
    665SQ, 440BP, 727DL and 1815 total
    Best raw meet w/sleeves @ 275
    700SQ, 452BP, 722DL and 1874 total

Sponsored By:

10/20/Life
    Vanilla Gorilla

how's the strawberry taste?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyo_99 View Post
    I use to love mixing strawberry powders with cranberry juice. I'm gonna have to get me some strawberry Nitrean and try that.

Supplements I currently take: Nitrean , BCAA , Creatine 500 , Multi-Plus , Fish Oil

My Training Log , My Youtube Videos

"The weak will never understand" - Vincent Dizenzo

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyo_99 View Post
    that's all I've been buying since I tried Nitrean and I love it. Tastes great with water, and with milk!
    Last edited by Brian999; 09-15-2009 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vdizenzo View Post
    I use to love mixing strawberry powders with cranberry juice. I'm gonna have to get me some strawberry Nitrean and try that.
    cranberry? never would have thought of that

Quote Originally Posted by jmccown View Post
    Dangit I just ordered mine end of last week. Too late for coupon? I don't even have it yet, lol.
    You might want to just order some more to stock up a little. With these prices, it's certainly worth your money.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Superior Athletics - Northeast Ohio's Center for Athlete Training
    *Westside Barbell Certified Gym

I agree. I got my RESULTS in late yesterday and that stuff tastes unreal. Seriously. I got the orange and it tastes like Hi-C or something. What makes the calories so high though? 320 calories in a serving on the RESULTS.
    Best lifts

Bench Raw 560 Equipped 725 single ply
    Deadlift 750

Quote Originally Posted by jmccown View Post
    I agree. I got my RESULTS in late yesterday and that stuff tastes unreal. Seriously. I got the orange and it tastes like Hi-C or something. What makes the calories so high though? 320 calories in a serving on the RESULTS.
    correct me if i'm wrong but I think its the dextrose? 80g per serving

Yep, the dextrose.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

how long does this sale last???? i get paid in 2 weeks from 2morrow...

Quote Originally Posted by allan3 View Post
    how long does this sale last???? i get paid in 2 weeks from 2morrow...
    I'm not the word on this, but I don't think it will last that long!

I wish Results kept, I'd buy a few jugs for the future.
    23 years old
    6'3, 308 lbs

825 Squat
    470 Bench
    645 Deadlift
    1905 total
    www.atlargenutrition.com

The majority of how long it'll keep depends more on where you keep it at.

I'm not saying it'll last a year or two LOL but I keep all my stuff down in the basement on shelves. My basement also has a dehumidifier. In the past I have kept stuff for about 3 months, opened it and it was good as new.

Some things that will help is to keep it in a cool, dry place where it's not in the sun

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

RESULTS will keep better with our next production run. We are taking some steps to ensure that.

In the meantime, if you have the room, keep it in your fridge, it makes a huge difference.

Wannabebig Member
    Once this summer I left my jug of RESULTS in my trunk for a weekend -- after that, parts of the powder were kinda clumpy. It didn't really affect the taste, so I just said f*** it, and drank it anyway.

But Im curious, is this likely to have affected the performance of RESULTS?

Quote Originally Posted by SilkyJ View Post
    Once this summer I left my jug of RESULTS in my trunk for a weekend -- after that, parts of the powder were kinda clumpy. It didn't really affect the taste, so I just said f*** it, and drank it anyway.

But Im curious, is this likely to have affected the performance of RESULTS?

It would depend on the severity of the effect from the heat etc. With mild clumping I would guess not.

Just seems so expensive to me. And I dont mean this with any ill-will, I love the site you run here and appreciate everything you guys do for powerlifting. It's just hard for me to justify $10/lb of protein Otherwise I'd love to support it, and buy pounds of it. If this is not the place feel free to delete this post. I do realize it is a high quality blend, I am just not sure if it is that much better while on a bulk to spend the extra $10-20 per 5lbs?
    Don't asker for a light load, but a strong back.

JOURNAL

Best Meet Lifts @ 220 Raw:
    Squat - 475
    Bench - 355
    Dead - 500
    Total: 1330

Quote Originally Posted by DGabe24 View Post
    Just seems so expensive to me. And I dont mean this with any ill-will, I love the site you run here and appreciate everything you guys do for powerlifting. It's just hard for me to justify $10/lb of protein Otherwise I'd love to support it, and buy pounds of it. If this is not the place feel free to delete this post. I do realize it is a high quality blend, I am just not sure if it is that much better while on a bulk to spend the extra $10-20 per 5lbs?
    You would be hard pressed to find a high quality protein blend (mostly isolates) anywhere for $10/lb. Not to mention with AtLarge you have great flavoring systems and they use quality raw materials.

On another note, it sounds like you are using protein shakes as your primary source of nutrition right now. If you are looking to bulk then my advice would be to replace some of those shakes with whole foods. Typically whole foods do work better for putting on size unless you are drinking a lot of high quality MRP's. Lowering the number of shakes will also allow you to upgrade to a shake like Nitrean.

Remember that if you are drinking 80 grams of protein concentrate per day you are likely only getting about 60 grams of useable protein; but if you are drinking 80 grams of protein isolate per day you are getting 72-75 grams of useable protein. This is commonly overlooked when people shop based on price only.
    ASC 105 Kg Pro Strongman | My Website | Facebook Fan Page

Weight: 225 lbs | Gym PR's -> Front Squat: 510 lbs / Overhead: 375 lbs / Deadlift: 700 lbs

Supplements: www.AtLargeNutrition.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Mutaffis View Post
    You would be hard pressed to find a high quality protein blend (mostly isolates) anywhere for $10/lb. Not to mention with AtLarge you have great flavoring systems and they use quality raw materials.

On another note, it sounds like you are using protein shakes as your primary source of nutrition right now. If you are looking to bulk then my advice would be to replace some of those shakes with whole foods. Typically whole foods do work better for putting on size unless you are drinking a lot of high quality MRP's. Lowering the number of shakes will also allow you to upgrade to a shake like Nitrean.

Remember that if you are drinking 80 grams of protein concentrate per day you are likely only getting about 60 grams of useable protein; but if you are drinking 80 grams of protein isolate per day you are getting 72-75 grams of useable protein. This is commonly overlooked when people shop based on price only.
    Pretty big assumption there lol I only have 2-3 shakes a day...2 of which are post-workout and pre-bed which is Milk Protein Isolate.

Everything else is whole food, 50/30/20, 4200 cals, for now...will probably need to boost this pretty soon though.

It is also commonly overlooked that isolates lack a lot of the immune boosting subfractions that concentrates still have. So there's pros and cons of both my friend
    Last edited by DGabe24; 09-17-2009 at 11:24 AM.

JOURNAL

Squat - 475
    Bench - 355
    Dead - 500

The point though isn't a debate about concentrates vs. isolates. Rather it's the price of Nitrean that you initially argued.

The Nitrean protein blend is priced competively with equal other protein blends. With these prices it's even better.

I really believe you're hard pressed to find a better protein blend out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Bell View Post
    The point though isn't a debate about concentrates vs. isolates. Rather it's the price of Nitrean that you initially argued.

The Nitrean protein blend is priced competively with equal other protein blends. With these prices it's even better.

I really believe you're hard pressed to find a better protein blend out there.
    To be honest, you're probably right. I guess I'm just so used to searching for whey concentrate products only that I'm used to such cheaper prices per pound.

While I have some of you guys in here, what do you feel are the real benefits of a blend vs whey conc. as far as bulking goes?
    Last edited by DGabe24; 09-17-2009 at 11:32 AM.

JOURNAL

Squat - 475
    Bench - 355
    Dead - 500

For those looking to be more frugal, we are going to be releasing a whey only product IN ADDITION to Nitrean. I will be priced in accordance with other top brands like ON.

Quote Originally Posted by chris mason View Post
    For those looking to be more frugal, we are going to be releasing a whey only product IN ADDITION to Nitrean. I will be priced in accordance with other top brands like ON.
    Sounds good.

JOURNAL

Squat - 475
    Bench - 355
    Dead - 500