Thread: Article Blasts from the Past!

Article Blasts from the Past!

Article Blasts from the Past!

Recently, behind the scenes we’ve really stepped up the content side of things. We’ve recruited lots of new writers and have many articles in development as we speak. The short term aim is to release a brand new, high quality article each and every week! (We're very close to be able to do that)

In the mean time, we wanted to remind you of some of the very good articles we have on the site which you may have forgotten about or not even read yet!
    Last edited by Joe Black; 09-16-2009 at 04:52 AM.
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? – My Training Journal

Great post Daniel. There a bunch of great articles in there I have never read before. Well done sir.

Supplements I currently take: Nitrean , BCAA , Creatine 500 , Multi-Plus , Fish Oil

My Training Log , My Youtube Videos

"The weak will never understand" - Vincent Dizenzo

I was kind of hoping to see the shoulder article in there...
    A child does not learn to squat from the top down. In other words, he does not suddenly make a conscious decision one day to squat. Actually, he is squatting one day and make the conscious decision to stand. Squatting precedes standing in the developmental sequence. This is the way a child's brain learns to use the body as the child develops movement patterns. Therefore, a child is probably crawling, rocks back into a squatting position with the back completely relaxed and the hips completely flexed, and stands when he has enough hip strength. This approach makes a lot of sense and can be applied to relearning the deep squat movement if it is lost. -Gray Cook
    Lifting Clips: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=johnnymnemonic2
    Blog: http://squatrx.blogspot.com/

As was I actually, I had it bookmarked from aeons ago and was dissappointed to find out the other day it's no longer available.
    My Journal

Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.

It's coming back, it's just tough getting everything imported and it's one that actually takes a long time.

Sensei, I will really get my head down and make sure it's updated really soon and don't worry there will be another blast from the past article going out once some more have been updated and the shoulder article will feature in that!
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? – My Training Journal

LuNa
    Pfff, thats what i needed. Another 15 articles to take my mind of studying, im never going to get anything finished