The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Wannabebig Member

My Road to the NAGA MW Division

Hey, I've done this a bunch of times but this is the first time that I am really ready to hear. I don't know why I've been so intimidated by compound lifts, possibly my fear of jacking up my back, etc; but I am ready to put that fear aside and start learning. I need tons of help when it comes to routine, diet, etc...... Any suggestions and comments are welcome. I have some big long term goals but I'm trying to concentrate on the short term ones first.

Age-24
    Height- 6'
    Weight 309 lbs

I actually started at 380lbs on June 29th of 2009. I would like to compete in the middleweight division of NAGA (a grappling competition). The weight is at 179.9lbs; this would also mark a 200lb total loss.

My Overall goal is to get my Body Fat percentage to About 10% while gaining strength and size.

Unholy finally yanked away the last piece of sheath around my eyes. I am now ready to learn about compound lifts and I'm ready to start lifting like a man. I don't know what the first step is but I am FINALLY ready to hear.

Thanks For helping me get started

Steve

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Wannabebig Member
    Oh and I see Nitrean is pretty popular here, as well as being the top protein - this year. Since Nitrean is a blend of Whey and Casein, should I take it after my workout and before bed?