Thread: Advice - Bulking Diet

Wannabebig Member

Advice - Bulking Diet

Hi Guys

I have posted my diet up under the bodybuilding pages because it was in reply to the thread i started about my routine, but i haven't got a response back so just thought i'd pop it in here and see if i can grab any advice. This the link to the thread i started - wannabebig.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129105

I have had a play around with my diet and the below is what I have put down roughly on paper as what I will be eating whilst on my bulk. Any advice re my diet and supplementation would be great.

I won't be jumping right into this diet, I will slowly week by week be adding calories to reach these sorts of numbers, around 150-200 caloreis a week, but this is roughly what it will end up like, I will start off with smaller portions and then make them bigger as my bulking phase goes on as well things like the protein shake in the morning will not contain oats for the first month or two, but I will add oats in to bulk the calories up after a certain period. For bulking I sit 2800-3200 calories, but I will monitor this and if I have am stalling on lifts/weight gain I will increase my calories slightly.

Breakfast 8am
    Porridge with Strawberries & Kiwi
    Protein shake with oats
    Snack 10.30am
    Soup
    1/2 Chicken breast fillet
    Lunch 12.30pm
    Chicken Sandwich (3 bits of wholemeal bread)
    Snack 3pm
    Chicken Sandwich (1 bit of wholemeal bread)
    A Cup of Seeds & Almonds
    Snack 5pm
    Protein Bar
    1 chicken wholemeal roll
    Training 7pm-8pm
    Protein Shake (Whey + Dextrose 2:1 ratio of dextrose to protein)
    Dinner 8.30pm
    Dinner (e.g. Chicken with brown rice and vegetables / Salmon with potato & spinich)
    Snack 10.30pm
    Casein protein shake

Calories - 2800-3200
    Protein - 220g
    Carbs - 250g

Supplements

AST 32 x Multi Vitamin
    MyProtein Whey Protein
    MyProtein Casein Protein

Thanks

Rob

Wannabebig Member
    This post will helpful them to make their body fit and healthy.But people who are over weighted then they have to consider some of the body contouring techniques.

Banned
    I just think its funny that Bulking and Diet are in the same headline. I would add another 500-1000 calories and some more fats.

Quote Originally Posted by Polish Hammer View Post
    I just think its funny that Bulking and Diet are in the same headline. I would add another 500-1000 calories and some more fats.
    One of the definitions of the word diet, is the food and drink one regularly consumes. So the the term bulking diet makes perfect sense.

Supplements I currently take: Nitrean , BCAA , Creatine 500 , Multi-Plus , Fish Oil

My Training Log , My Youtube Videos

"The weak will never understand" - Vincent Dizenzo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vdizenzo View Post
    One of the definitions of the word diet, is the food and drink one regularly consumes. So the the term bulking diet makes perfect sense.
    Big Vin,of course you are correct in your assertion. I personally prefer "Bulking Program". The term Diet makes me think of words like Atkins,Weight Watchers,South Beach,etc. And I think maybe, you have a sensitivity for the term since you are now all super sliced ripped and lean.

P.S -Sucks that your training partner is shipping to Boston. You guys made a great team.