Thread: Good read

Evolution, creation, or something inbetween

most intelligent paper i've seen on the subject.. http://www.lloydpye.com/DvsC.htm
    Last edited by Matx; 04-25-2002 at 05:04 PM.

Good site...

I read most of the articles on there.
    Most were rpetty good.
    Push the envelope/Watch it bend.

only one reply

what a load of crap.

why is it crap?

Wannabebig New Member
    the article doens't make sense. darwinism never explains the origin of the universe only how dna is manipulated by enviromental causation.

MulletII - AKA Ninja Boner Gyno Rhino's Avatar
    I don't understand why some people think that evolution explains origin of existance.

Moron: "Duh, if we evolved form humanoids, where did the first being come from, duuhhhh, explain that?"

Answer: "I can't, you dumbfuck. All I can explain is how we slowly evolved from the first lifeform (if that)."

Moron: "Duuuuhhhhhh, well, there are too many holes in evolution, it's bullshit."

Answer: "*sigh* Oh well, at least YOU won't be mating and carrying on that piece of **** genetic code."
    Founding Member and CEO of the FFFA

"All that matters is beauty on the inside! Outside beauty doesn't matter!"
    ~This is something ugly people say to feel better about themselves...

"Strength and size don't matter! It's not fair to judge training knowledge based on strength and size!"
    ~This is something wussy people say to feel better about themselves...

Pearls of Wisdom...

Resident Ninja Demon (with a pet Radioactive Sloth) and SchlonkeyMaster of WBB!

Rock is my 'Big Viking Brother', and not in a homo-esque way.

And no COLON jokes, bastards!

its still called the theory of evolution for a reason.

Alot of it is common sense.

"Strength and size don't matter! It's not fair to judge training knowledge based on strength and size!"

Pearls of Wisdom...

evolution has way to many holes in it, its always going to be a theory because it just doesnt work..

hmm, I like to be big!!!
    actually i'd like to here about some holes a lot more gaping and a lot huger than the ones in creationism, not to ruin your faith or anything, if anything, it needs some modifications, like special relativity to general relativity.
    Chris Mason is my master.....

American cars are like fat people, sure, they have a lot of power, but they're not built well, and they have all that useless weight, plus they make both make funny noises.

feel free to aim me, nejar462 im on a lot. Don't know much to warn you dudes, but im good at conversations.

Belial in reference to Ronnie Coleman, "Some people say he still has blood in his steroid stream, but I doubt it. Gas isn't one of the side effects, but that massive bloated overly muscular freak of nature circus sideshow appearance might be what tips most people off."

Explain the "holes" in evolution. Plant and animal life? Two distinct splits off of the first classes of organisms, aided by geography and climate. Origin of life? Not addressed by evolution. Creation is not even talked about in evolution. There could have been a God that created the first organism, who knows. Evolution can be seen around you. The dumb kids that eat a bag of marbles don't grow up to have children. Simple enough. Go read the X-Men comics to see what an extreme version of this is. There are some unknown links within the evolutionary procession, but that doesn't mean that there are gaping holes.

You honestly think there's no evolution? Look back in time less than 200 years. You know the average height for a man? Much less than now. Why is the average height greater now? Cause all the 4'10" dudes didn't mate! Women like the tall ones. They score big, make many babies. Just pay attention to the world around you.

The interesting part is that the human mind and civilization are now so "advanced" that we are destroying evolution by nature, and creating evolution by man. Nature doesn't intend for PKU babies to survive. But we know how to make them do so now. So those genes will continue on. As successful cancer treatments gain success rate %, the cases in cancer will most likely go up in future generations. Momma N used to wipe out kids with testicular cancer before the could bang the balogna. Now, those kids are surviving, mating (in some cases), and some of those genes that leave vulnerability to certain cancers are being passed on to future generations.

Cool to think about, eh?

Pearls of Wisdom...