The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Gamer/Lifter

The Grass Isn't Always Greener On the Other Side

I was offered a position elsewhere in my company, apparently one of the best they can be offered.

My company was developing the biggest sales location they've ever done. It was going be the crown and jewel of the company. We would sell thousands of cars there and it would be the best thing since slice bread. I didn't believe in the hype and turned it down.

My co-workers and friends said I was crazy, they said it's a great chance to earn lots of money. I was throwing away a perfectly good change in my career. My response was simple, there's going be a lot BS going on, it's going be very stressful and I bet SALES WILL DROP due to the environment.

I was still labeled a moron for not going, well not really but a lot of poeple didn't consider it a good decision.

Well this is the 2nd month the place has been up, sales are down and our competition is reporting that customers are coming to them because they don't like the environment which has been created. There was a ton of new agents, all gripping and fighting, and it's hurting everyone.

What about all the other places in our company? Funny enough we are thriving! So the apparently the crown jewel of the company turned out to be nothing more then pirate gold. Pretty, but useless.

God am I glad I turned down that "promotion" and saw past the stink.
    "It is the soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the press.
    "It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech.
    "It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate.
    "It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag."

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Well played sir, well played. Sometimes you just gotta go with instinct, even when all other reasons point in the opposite direction.
    "Fine, if I'm not allowed to light it on fire, can my imaginary friend?"

Gamer/Lifter
    Yup 90% of the time I go with my first reaction and it works most of the time.
    "It is the soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the press.
    "It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech.
    "It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate.
    "It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Quote Originally Posted by Nik00117 View Post
    Yup 90% of the time I go with my first reaction and it works most of the time.
    Yea Ive learned the hard way to go with my instincts.