The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

How does result works?

Ok, maybe this is a very big question because I am sure there are many components that make the RESULTS work. What I am looking at is at the main chemicals on this formula, dextrose for sure, and how it interacts with the body to supply energy. Do you guys have any reviews, or such things that could guide me in understanding the chemistry and other physiological things about REsults, or role of carbohydrates in general in an athlete's body? I just want to learn more about it. It doesn't matter if it's too technical. I have some background that will help me not get so lost.

If it's directly from the producers of Results, it will be better. I just want to understand things more.

Thanks
    -█--------█- Squat: 285 x 3
    ......\☻/...... Bench Press: 235 x 3 (stuck there)
    ........▌....... Skull Crusher: 110lbs ez bar
    ......./ \......Standing Shoulder Press: 115lbs (barbell)

"I am always doing things I can't do, that's how I get to do them." Pablo Picasso

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Wannabebig Member
    Direct from atlarge:

Dextrose: Each serving contains 80g of this carbohydrate in order to spike insulin for optimal use of each gram of creatine ingested.

Creapure™ Creatine Monohydrate: One of the purest forms of creatine monohydrate available today. No other form of creatine has more research backing its efficacy. Creatine promotes increased strength and muscular size. Each serving contains 5g.

β-Alanine: An amino acid with proven ergogenic effects (each serving contains 3.5g). β-Alanine promotes intra-muscular carnosine production (2). Carnosine is a dipeptide which provides a buffering effect within the working skeletal muscles thus allowing the trainee to sustain higher intensity training sessions and greater overall training volume (2). It also works synergistically with creatine to help reduce body fat (2).

HMB: A metabolite of leucine, HMB has been shown in studies to work synergistically with creatine to produce additively greater gains in strength and lean body mass (1). Each serving contains a lab proven 3g dose.

Wannabebig Member
    Does Results have anything in it to energize you before a workout?

I ask because I started taking Superpump pre-workout and it works pretty well. Would I need Superpump if I was taking Results pre-workout?

RESULTS contains no stimulants. If you want a pre-workout stimulant I would recommend Thermocin.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Thanks artic. I appreciate your time.

"I am always doing things I can't do, that's how I get to do them." Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by chris mason View Post
    RESULTS contains no stimulants. If you want a pre-workout stimulant I would recommend Thermocin.
    Does results maximize your lifts and add muscle to your frame? I was under the impression that it was a good pre workout sup

height: 6'3

weight: 175

short term goal: 200

Long term goal: Lean 225

Results and some caffeine is amazing for a pre-workout@!

Quote Originally Posted by jp2 View Post
    Results and some caffeine is amazing for a pre-workout@!
    Results and two Nitor make me feel like an Animal in the Gym!
    "The deadlift is more functional in that it’s very hard to imagine a more useful application of strength than picking heavy *h*t up off the ground" Rip

Max 3x5 Goal 3x5 by 12/31/11 *1X5
    Bench (245) (275) 285x1x1 335
    Dead (385)* (445) 435x1x1 505
    Squat (320) (355) 355X1X1 405
    Squat (195) (275) 20 Reppers!
    (950) (1075) 1075 1245 Goals (Not including 20 reps)
    5'10" 288Lbs 02/01/2011 Goal Weight 230 On my way back from a Break!

Pro Strongman | Moderator Tom Mutaffis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bass slayer View Post
    Does results maximize your lifts and add muscle to your frame? I was under the impression that it was a good pre workout sup
    Yes, it helps to increase strength which in turn allows you to build more muscle. Results also contains a cell volumizer which will help you to gain mass as well.

Some people define "pre-workout" supplements as stimulants, and Results is stimulant free. It is designed to be a strength/mass product and works exceptionally well. If you wanted a stimulant to boost energy for your workouts then you can purchase a 4 month supply of caffeine for less than $10.
    ASC 105 Kg Pro Strongman | My Website | Facebook Fan Page

Weight: 235 lbs | Front Squat: 510 lbs | Overhead: 375 lbs | Deadlift: 700 lbs

Supplements: www.AtLargeNutrition.com

Another question:

Does results make someone fat?

I haven't had any weight increases, only muscle size, but I was wondering if that happen if you don't work out as hard as you are supposed to In fact, I have lost weight and love results

Quote Originally Posted by Ryumexicano View Post
    Another question:

Does results make someone fat?

I haven't had any weight increases, only muscle size, but I was wondering if that happen if you don't work out as hard as you are supposed to In fact, I have lost weight and love results
    I read in the description that it can actually take of pounds of bodyfat. Eating bad makes you fat.

height: 6'3

weight: 175

short term goal: 200

Long term goal: Lean 225

the way creatine is used in power-production on a cellular level makes it a MUST HAVE product and the better quality product the better results and results doesn't get any better than creapure. Plus with it's loading agents...it gets in there and is delivered when and where you need it for maximum effectiveness. I refuse to lift without it now and on HEAVY days I'll postpone lifting if I don't have it at my disposal.
    Proud to be sponsored by APT prowriststraps.com

90* just means you're halfway there to becoming a man!