The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Come Back

Travis Mash's Comeback!

Speed Bench 10-5-09
    Posted by masheliteperformance at 09:08 PM on October 05, 2009 comments (0)

Today went real well! My training partners are Seth Seaford and Eric Smith.

Bench: 225/3x5, 275/2, 325/1 (changed grips each time)

Then I am doing the last set of Jim Wendler's 5-3-1, so I did 305/7.

DB Flat Bench for max reps: 85/16

Rows

Pushdowns

Shoulder Reverse Extensions 10 reps x 3

External Rotation

Scap Walks

As you can see the last three exercises are simply injury prevention, but for me they are injury rehab due to a major injury in my Cerical Spine. It has damaged my radial nerve, but now with the K-Laser at Dr. Gray's there has been major nerve rejuvenation. Each week there is at least a 10-15% increase which is huge! I am excited to receive my Mass Stack from At Large Nutrition to put on some serious muscle. I am also trying Xtend from Scivation.

God has been really good to me, and I give him all the glory for this comeback! I am getting really excited for December!

First Two Weeks of Training
    Posted by masheliteperformance at 08:12 PM on October 04, 2009 comments (0)

My first two weeks of training is going well. My game plan is to compete in both powerlifting and Olympic Lifting. I am excited to be a part of Team Titan Support Systems, At Large Nutrition, Scivation, and Primaforce, so my sponsors are on board, so all that is left are the results. I am seeing Dr. Gray on Monday's and Fridays for laser treatment of my cervical spine, radial nerve, and hip. It has been a dramatic response so far. My workout look something like this:

Monday: Speed Bench

Tuesday: Olympic Lifting and ME Lower Body

Thursday: ME Bench

Friday: Olympic lifting and Dynamic Lower Body

Each day also consists of a dynamic warm up focusing on mobility, and injury prevention work targeting the shoulders, hips and knees. Below is my meet itinerary for the upcoming year for powerlifting. I will choose Olympic events early next year. I just pray that God gives me the strength to stay balanced and humble!

SC States December 5, 2009 APF West Columbia SC

Battle on the Border March 10, 2010 USAPL Charlotte NC

Nationals June 18-20, 2010 USAPL Palm Springs CA

07. - 13. November 2010 Men's and Women's World

Championships IPF Durban South Africa

05. - 07. March 2011 Arnold Sports Festival USAPL Columbus (Ohio) USA

The Quest
    Posted by masheliteperformance at 08:37 PM on September 23, 2009 comments (0)

This week marks the beginning of the journey back. Now at 36 years old, married, a father, christian, on staff at Gray Chiropractic and Sports Associates, and owner of Mash Elite Performance, the goals, priorities, and methodology have changed, but the mission remains the same: Win! I haven't competed since 2007, and the last two and a half years seem like decades. I have learned a lot about strength and conditioning, and even more about life.

The things that I have learned about life affect me as a person and an athlete. I have learned that I can't do life without God. I have met the most amazing woman on earth Emily Drew Mash(it was Taylor). She trully completes me as a man. She is brilliant, an artist, a follower of Christ, and unbelievably supportive. Some nights when we talk at dinner, I ask myself who is this amazing woman beside me. Her thoughts are like letters from Shakespeare. Every night and every day I thank God for sending her to me as evidence of His magnificence. My daughter Bailey Alexandra means more to me than ever before. It is so amazing to watch her grow up into a young lady. Through all of this I have learned what my priorities in life are, and I understand balance now. Now that I have explained my life lessons, let me discuss my plans for competition.

My goals are to compete at an elite level in powerlifting and Olympic Lifting. I have a lot of obstacles to overcome: nerve damage that has affected my left arm especially my tricep, major hip immobility, and I am simply older. My plan is to maintain weekly sports medicine with Dr. Lawrence Gray in Winston-Salem. I will be using a new infrared laser called the K-Laser for nerve rejuvenation as well as Chiropractic adjustments, and Active Release Technique and K-Laser for my hips. You can check all this out at GrayCSA.com for more information.

I will also use a dynamic warm up for mobility, and a well planned workout to ensure proper training volumes. I will also incorporated several injury prevention workouts targeting weak spots like lower and mid trapezius.

Now don't get me wrong, I will still be lifting crazy weights, just not every workout. I will post my complete workout, and sports medicine schedule in my next blog. Stay tuned because this should be an interesting quest for a 36 year old man because I have every intention in beating any man no matter their age.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Come Back

ME Lower and OL, and Upper ME

ME Bench
    Posted by masheliteperformance at 05:32 PM on October 08, 2009 comments (0)

Upper Body Mobility

2 Board Raw Bench 405/3 and 455/1 all easy! This is a good sign that my left radial nerve is waking up from the K-laser. Just FYI, one year ago my bench was 215/1 because of a major cervical injury. Thank God for second chances!

2 Board Closegrip 335/6

Fat Bar Pin Lockouts with closegrip from 3 inches off chest: 405/1, 315/8

Fat Bar Standing Millitary Presses 200/5x2

Pullups 10 reps x 3

Rows 10x3

Pullovers for Serratus Anterior 75/10 x 2

Now I am off to watch a JV Football Game that some of my athletes are competing!

ME Lower and Oly 10-6
    Posted by masheliteperformance at 05:28 PM on October 08, 2009 comments (0)

Mobility warm up

P. Snatch 165/3, 185/2, 205/3

Front Squat 475/1 easy

Goodmornings 315/5, 365/3

Power Squats 450/8x2

Pullthroughs and Kettlebell Swings

My hip feels great from the K-Laser and Active Release which is a first in years.

Very cool to see you start a journal over here Travis; I've started doing some oly lifting recently aswell (ontop of my powerlifting). Hoping to hit my first OL meet in April.

I'll deffinatly be dropping in here for advice/ideas!
    I'm weak now, but not for long

Excellent stuff Travis. Thanks for posting your log here

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Superior Athletics - Northeast Ohio's Center for Athlete Training
    *Westside Barbell Certified Gym

Wannabebig Member
    Praise God! Jesus is Awsome! I had the same thing happen to me 5 years ago. The Lord sent a wonderful woman and follower of Christ into my life. After a year of watching and listening to her i gave my life over to Jesus. I have not been the same since! Jesus radically changed my. I will be praying and rooting for you along your way! God Bless my brother!

Pro Strongman | Moderator Tom Mutaffis's Avatar
    Solid training Travis. What is your bodyweight these days?
    ASC 105 Kg Pro Strongman | My Website | Facebook Fan Page

Weight: 235 lbs | Front Squat: 510 lbs | Overhead: 375 lbs | Deadlift: 700 lbs

Supplements: www.AtLargeNutrition.com

Quote Originally Posted by TravisMash View Post
    ME Bench
    Posted by masheliteperformance at 05:32 PM on October 08, 2009 comments (0)

Upper Body Mobility

2 Board Raw Bench 405/3 and 455/1 all easy! This is a good sign that my left radial nerve is waking up from the K-laser. Just FYI, one year ago my bench was 215/1 because of a major cervical injury. Thank God for second chances!

2 Board Closegrip 335/6

Fat Bar Pin Lockouts with closegrip from 3 inches off chest: 405/1, 315/8

Fat Bar Standing Millitary Presses 200/5x2

Pullups 10 reps x 3

Rows 10x3

Pullovers for Serratus Anterior 75/10 x 2

Now I am off to watch a JV Football Game that some of my athletes are competing!

ME Lower and Oly 10-6
    Posted by masheliteperformance at 05:28 PM on October 08, 2009 comments (0)

Mobility warm up

P. Snatch 165/3, 185/2, 205/3

Front Squat 475/1 easy

Goodmornings 315/5, 365/3

Power Squats 450/8x2

Pullthroughs and Kettlebell Swings

My hip feels great from the K-Laser and Active Release which is a first in years.
    Travis,
    Glad to see your posting here and more importantly to see God's amazing transformation in you and your family's life!

Good to see you posting. Be sure and get some video! I found your old video very interesting.
    Last edited by Lones Green; 10-09-2009 at 01:33 PM.
    23 years old
    6'3, 308 lbs

825 Squat
    470 Bench
    645 Deadlift
    1905 total
    www.atlargenutrition.com

STRENGTH FROM ABOVE
    amazing,,PRAISE GOD,,great to see you Travis,,keeping repping JESUS to the fullest..
    Jeremiah 20:9
    But if I say, "I will not mention him or speak any more in his name," his word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot.

Sponsored by INZER

Come Back
    Thanks guys for the kind words! I am glad to see you guys excited about Jesus! It has been the best thing in my life with my wife following second. My bodyweight is 225 right now!

Come Back

Dynamic Lower Body and Olympic 10-10-09

This was a great day despite the fact that I was rushed around for a wedding rehearsal. Now I am remembering what it is like to be focused. It is when small details like rehearsals, tuxedo pick ups, and rehearsal dinners are considered distractions, lol!

Cleans 245/3, 275/3, 300/3

Box Squats 405/2x4, 455/2, 505/2, no box from here on out, 565/1, 600/1 (all raw)

Deadlifts standing on a 3"box 455/1x4, 525/1, 605/1 all raw

Step ups 3 x 8

Isolateral 45 Degree Hypers 25/8 x 3

Ball Circles for Planks

The weekend was crazy because a groomsman straight passed out during the service. I laughed until I cried! It was awesome! I wish the videographer had captured it on video! Dang it!

Come Back

Supplementation, Nutrition, and Recovery= Results

Even I am surprised by the speed at which things are coming back and without the pain that I experienced in the past. I attribute a lot of it to details. Everyday my supplementation looks like this:

A.M. E.T.S from At Large Nutrition, Opticen from At Large Nutrition (meal replacement), and fish oil

Pre-Workout: Creatine from At Large

Post-Workout Creatine from At Large and Opticen from At Large

Bedtime: E.T.S from At Large, and Maximus from At Large

I combine this with K-Laser Treatments, Active Release Technique, and Adjustments from Dr. Gray at Gray Chiropractic and Sports Associates. I am also adhering to a strict anti-inflammatory diet. All combined is allowing a 36 year old the dream of a comeback.

Let's not forget, God is on my side this time, which is hard to beat my friends!

Also and amazing wife and daughter!

Come Back

Dynamic Bench 10-12-09

Bench 135 & Purple Bands doubled/3x4, 185+Purples./2, 225+p/1, 255+p/1, 335/5 straight weight closegrips

Incline DBs max reps 105s. 15

Pushdowns (skipped DB Extensions because of elbows sore due to handling more weight)

Rows

Blackburns (awesome exercise for mid/lower traps)

Shoulder Extensions

I had the K-Laser on my radial nerve, and had my lumbar spine adjusted. The laser rocks.

It feels so awesome to be getting back in the swing of things. Balance is key: God, wife, daughter, family, friends, work, and training. It is a hand full!

Come Back

10-13-09 Olympic and ME lower

Snatch 155/3, 185/3, 205/5

DL with plates on 2" Blocks 675/1 raw

Front Squats 365/5x2

Goodmornings 365/5, 405/3 no belt

Then I just did some glute work and planks! I am scaling back a little this week for a surge next week.

I am excited to receive my equipment from Titan soon. I haven't been in any equipment in two years. It should be a lot of fun.

Come Back

Goal Setting Revised

Goal Setting Revised

By Travis Mash

James 4 (NLT)

13 Look here, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we are going to a certain town and will stay there a year. We will do business there and make a profit.” 14 How do you know what your life will be like tomorrow? Your life is like the morning fog—it’s here a little while, then it’s gone. 15 What you ought to say is, “If the Lord wants us to, we will live and do this or that.” 16 Otherwise you are boasting about your own plans, and all such boasting is evil

Many of you have read my posts in the past on goal setting, and I am still very pro-goal setting just with a different outlook. For Christians goal setting should be done with God in mind first. The verses above tell us that to plan without putting God first is foolish and sinful. Our lives are like a vapor that could at any moment fade away. We are to put God first in every decision that we make whether it be financial, family, athletics, or whatever.

So how does this apply to goal setting? You can’t decide that you want to be a world champion, and then ask God to bless it. That is putting the cart before the horse. The key is to stay in the Word and prayer, and then the key is to listen. The goal is to glorify God not yourself! Goal setting should start with the phrase, “if it be your will Lord”.

The Steps

I. Prayer and then Listen! My friend and client Ted Budd the inventor of Praytel.net is doing a blog on listening to God. His information comes from a sermon by Charles Stanley, and it simply states the truth.

You can check this out on www.praytel.net/blog/

1. Consistent with the Word of God, while not out of context.

2. Does it conflict with human reason. Usually God’s plan will conflict with natural way of doing things. And are often not rational and reasonable.

3. Turn the other cheek

Go two miles

Sacrifice of Isaac (which would now contradict his Word)

4. Does it clash with the gratification of fleshly desires? God seeks to satisfy the yearning of the Spirit.

5. Will this challenge my faith? God is always up to challenging our faith.

6. Does this decision call for courage? Often, not always, what is spoken will require it.

Example:

Go back to Scripture. Imagine Jesus telling his disciples what's about to happen in regards to himself

• Suffer

• Killed

• Rise from Dead

7. Does this fit with the above Criteria? Yes. Each of the above criteria were true in the life of Christ.

8. Does is careless regarding it’s effect toward other people, crude toward others, or overly independent. Does it require a rushed or snap decision?

9. Consider the future consequences of what you do? Satan says “forget the future! You only live once! Eat, drink & be merry.” God will sometimes lead us to get advice, BUT we must check out the lifestyle of those we get advice from. Does not mean ignore it. BUT remember criteria 1-6 above.

10.Does it Contribute to my spiritual growth or hinder?

11. A Calmness develops in my spirit.

II. Plan: For example if God wants you to be a world champion lifter, then to go at it without a plan is not taking it serious, and inevitably you are not taking God serious. Get detailed in your planning! Relating to powerlifting you have to look at lots of variables: diet, supplementation, training, work capacity, injury prevention, recovery, mobility, etc. It is the same with a career or a new business. For example, starting a new business would look something like this: target market, demographics, marketing plan, sales system, hiring system, taxes, a well thought out business plan. If God is telling you to do something, then to be lazy about it is unacceptable. God’s way doesn’t mean to be passive or lazy! When you are doing unto God, you better be giving a 100% effort every time. If you ever read Proverbs, then you know that God doesn’t reward foolish or lazy people. He is glorified by hard working people that make wise decisions.

Simply check out Proverbs Chapter 1

20 Wisdom shouts in the streets.

She cries out in the public square.

21 She calls to the crowds along the main street,

to those gathered in front of the city gate:

22 “How long, you simpletons,

will you insist on being simpleminded?

32 For simpletons turn away from me—to death.

Fools are destroyed by their own complacency.

33 But all who listen to me will live in peace,

untroubled by fear of harm.”

This doesn’t mean that you have to be a Harvard Graduate. It simply means to be wise to God’s plan for people. Study God’s word and learn what He has in store for us.

III. Commit yourself to the plan, but stay in prayer. God can change at any moment, and you have to be prepared for that. My friend Shane Hammons, the best heavy weight Weightlifter in American history, once told me that if God told him to leave weightlifting that he would be gone in a heart beat. At the time I was new to the Olympic Training Center, and all that I could think about was the Olympics. Making the Olympics was my god. Shane was there to glorify God, and the Olympics were nothing but a platform. I couldn’t understand at the time, but I do now. I will go as far as God wants me in this comeback, but at anytime if He wants me to take a different path, then I will listen.

IV. Remember that the outcome is up to God! I plan and train for victory, but if God intends for me to lose, then I will pray that He will be glorified in my defeat. However, I have the confidence in God that victory is inevitable. I just might not know what He means by victory. In I&II Samuel David always had confidence, not in himself, but in God. I used to talk about self-confidence, but now I more confident than ever, just not in myself. I am confident in Christ.

A lot of this may seem different from what you have heard from me in the past, and it is. I set goals before! I was self-confident! I reached my goal of world champion! Then I was sadder than ever! If you live for some self serving goal, then you will be self absorbed. I didn’t care who I hurt or what I did. All I cared about was the result! Not now! Not ever again! I live for Christ first, my wife second, my friends and family, and me last. If my goals of a comeback get in the way of these priorities, then I will drop the comeback in a heart beat. For now though I live by the verse Phillipians 4:13 For I can do everything through Christ,[c] who gives me strength. 14

If you have any question or concerns, my email is travismonstermash@yahoo.com!

glenflex
    AMEN Brother!! Thank you for your strength and working for the most important reason in the world the Gospel.

I look forward to being in Columbia Cheering you on.

You inspired me to get my tail back to the gym and get my squats and cleans in this week.

Come Back

10-15-09 ME Upper

2 Board Bench Raw 495/1

Raw Bench 365/1 easy

Standing Millitary Press 200/5, 225/3, 255/1

Blackburns

Rows

I felt really strong, just a little beat up, so I backed it down. This is a big step for me because in the past I would have pushed forward, and then I would have wondered why I was overtrained.

I went on to have a wonderful evening with my wife and two crazy dogs. I am a blessed man and in no way deserve it!

Come Back

10-16-09 Olympic and DE Lower

Clean & Jerks (Started performing like Dynamic Effort) 255/1x3, 275/1x2, 295/1, 305/1

Box Squats 315/2x2, 365/2x2, 405/2, 455/2, 505/1, 555/1, 605/1 all raw

DLs Alternated Sumo and Conv 405/1x2, 455/1x2, 505/1, 545/1, 605/1

Asymetrical Lunges

GHRs

I had a K-laser treatment, A.R,T, and an adjustment all focused on my hip and low back. Every competitive athlete should have a good Chiropractor!

Come Back

10/19/09 Dynamic Bench

Start the day with a K-laser Treatment and Cervical adjustment!

Fat Bar Dynamic Bench- 275/3x3, 315/3x2, 350/2, 375/1
    Flat DB Bench for Reps- 125/15
    (Radial nerve still makes the left side a challenge.
    DB Tricep Ext
    Rows
    Pullovers (serratus work)

On Mondays I live off of Opticen! It's funny because I don't get really hungry, and my weight stays the same! In a busy life a meal replacement is a must.

My training partner Seth Seaford has the swine flu! I believe that he has the immune system of a 5 year old!

Come Back

10/20/09 ME Lower and Olympic

Lower Body mobility work
    Complexes

Power Snatch 205/1x3, 225/1x2, 245/1, 265/1
    Front Squats Max 3 485/3 easy
    RDLs 405/8x3
    Lunges
    Plank work

Things are progressing well! I have learned so much in the past few years about volume, recovery, and intensity. You simply can't kill yourself all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by TravisMash View Post
    Goal Setting Revised

By Travis Mash

James 4 (NLT)

13 Look here, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we are going to a certain town and will stay there a year. We will do business there and make a profit.” 14 How do you know what your life will be like tomorrow? Your life is like the morning fog—it’s here a little while, then it’s gone. 15 What you ought to say is, “If the Lord wants us to, we will live and do this or that.” 16 Otherwise you are boasting about your own plans, and all such boasting is evil

Many of you have read my posts in the past on goal setting, and I am still very pro-goal setting just with a different outlook. For Christians goal setting should be done with God in mind first. The verses above tell us that to plan without putting God first is foolish and sinful. Our lives are like a vapor that could at any moment fade away. We are to put God first in every decision that we make whether it be financial, family, athletics, or whatever.

So how does this apply to goal setting? You can’t decide that you want to be a world champion, and then ask God to bless it. That is putting the cart before the horse. The key is to stay in the Word and prayer, and then the key is to listen. The goal is to glorify God not yourself! Goal setting should start with the phrase, “if it be your will Lord”.

The Steps

I. Prayer and then Listen! My friend and client Ted Budd the inventor of Praytel.net is doing a blog on listening to God. His information comes from a sermon by Charles Stanley, and it simply states the truth.

You can check this out on www.praytel.net/blog/

1. Consistent with the Word of God, while not out of context.

2. Does it conflict with human reason. Usually God’s plan will conflict with natural way of doing things. And are often not rational and reasonable.

3. Turn the other cheek

Go two miles

Sacrifice of Isaac (which would now contradict his Word)

4. Does it clash with the gratification of fleshly desires? God seeks to satisfy the yearning of the Spirit.

5. Will this challenge my faith? God is always up to challenging our faith.

6. Does this decision call for courage? Often, not always, what is spoken will require it.

Example:

Go back to Scripture. Imagine Jesus telling his disciples what's about to happen in regards to himself

• Suffer

• Killed

• Rise from Dead

7. Does this fit with the above Criteria? Yes. Each of the above criteria were true in the life of Christ.

8. Does is careless regarding it’s effect toward other people, crude toward others, or overly independent. Does it require a rushed or snap decision?

9. Consider the future consequences of what you do? Satan says “forget the future! You only live once! Eat, drink & be merry.” God will sometimes lead us to get advice, BUT we must check out the lifestyle of those we get advice from. Does not mean ignore it. BUT remember criteria 1-6 above.

10.Does it Contribute to my spiritual growth or hinder?

11. A Calmness develops in my spirit.

II. Plan: For example if God wants you to be a world champion lifter, then to go at it without a plan is not taking it serious, and inevitably you are not taking God serious. Get detailed in your planning! Relating to powerlifting you have to look at lots of variables: diet, supplementation, training, work capacity, injury prevention, recovery, mobility, etc. It is the same with a career or a new business. For example, starting a new business would look something like this: target market, demographics, marketing plan, sales system, hiring system, taxes, a well thought out business plan. If God is telling you to do something, then to be lazy about it is unacceptable. God’s way doesn’t mean to be passive or lazy! When you are doing unto God, you better be giving a 100% effort every time. If you ever read Proverbs, then you know that God doesn’t reward foolish or lazy people. He is glorified by hard working people that make wise decisions.

Simply check out Proverbs Chapter 1

20 Wisdom shouts in the streets.

She cries out in the public square.

21 She calls to the crowds along the main street,

to those gathered in front of the city gate:

22 “How long, you simpletons,

will you insist on being simpleminded?

32 For simpletons turn away from me—to death.

Fools are destroyed by their own complacency.

33 But all who listen to me will live in peace,

untroubled by fear of harm.”

This doesn’t mean that you have to be a Harvard Graduate. It simply means to be wise to God’s plan for people. Study God’s word and learn what He has in store for us.

III. Commit yourself to the plan, but stay in prayer. God can change at any moment, and you have to be prepared for that. My friend Shane Hammons, the best heavy weight Weightlifter in American history, once told me that if God told him to leave weightlifting that he would be gone in a heart beat. At the time I was new to the Olympic Training Center, and all that I could think about was the Olympics. Making the Olympics was my god. Shane was there to glorify God, and the Olympics were nothing but a platform. I couldn’t understand at the time, but I do now. I will go as far as God wants me in this comeback, but at anytime if He wants me to take a different path, then I will listen.

IV. Remember that the outcome is up to God! I plan and train for victory, but if God intends for me to lose, then I will pray that He will be glorified in my defeat. However, I have the confidence in God that victory is inevitable. I just might not know what He means by victory. In I&II Samuel David always had confidence, not in himself, but in God. I used to talk about self-confidence, but now I more confident than ever, just not in myself. I am confident in Christ.

A lot of this may seem different from what you have heard from me in the past, and it is. I set goals before! I was self-confident! I reached my goal of world champion! Then I was sadder than ever! If you live for some self serving goal, then you will be self absorbed. I didn’t care who I hurt or what I did. All I cared about was the result! Not now! Not ever again! I live for Christ first, my wife second, my friends and family, and me last. If my goals of a comeback get in the way of these priorities, then I will drop the comeback in a heart beat. For now though I live by the verse Phillipians 4:13 For I can do everything through Christ,[c] who gives me strength. 14

If you have any question or concerns, my email is travismonstermash@yahoo.com!
    Thanks Travis, I as I needed this Word today!

Hey Travis, I see your competeing at the meet in Columbia on Dec 5th!! I'll be there competeing also What weight class will you be in?

Can't wait to meet you!!
    Last edited by muscle_g; 10-30-2009 at 02:07 PM.
    Train Hardcore

Best Lifts(SQ/BP/DL)
    625/450/500 multi-ply
    520/405/500 single-ply
    405/315/475 raw

Training log
    http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/thr...72#post2635572

Come Back
    Hopefully 220! What about you? I can't wait to meet you too!

Come Back
    Glad that God's word could be of service!

Come Back

Thursday 10-22-09 Upper Max Effort

Reverse Band Purple Bench Max 3 445/3

Shirt Work (I used a single ply Katana from Titan) went up to 505/1 easy

This was the first bench shirt that I have used in three years. I felt easy! I just need to get my CNS used to heavier weight again.

Fat Bar Standing Millitary Press and worked up to 250/1

Weighted Pullups

Rows

Pullovers for Serratus

Shoulder Extensions

Excited to be back in the shirt!