Thread: don't know what to do

Wannabebig Member

don't know what to do

Hey guys! Alright, i'm 6'0, 152 lbs. As you can tell, i'm small: 12 1/2 arms, 19 quads, 30 waist, 8% fat(all my fat is in my stomach, literally, none on legs, arms, etc.). Summer is pretty much here in texas( 90 degrees today) and i want to look as good as i can with what little i have. My problem is that I don't want to lose what muscle i've got over the summer. I also don't want to continue on my muscle building workout for the summer because i don't want to have the extra fat(i know i've got a six pack under there). What i've been doing for a week now is eating less fast food stuff and more grilled chicken, canned chicken sandwhiches, lean beef, but still lifting like a muscle building workout( high weight, low reps). Will these keep what little muscle i have over the summer until i start my muscle building routine again? if not, please tell me what i should do, or if you just have a better suggestion that's also welcome!

P.S.- how do you ad the little pictures and animations on your post?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Stuck in smallville!

Wannabebig Member
    sorry, animation didn't work.
    Stuck in smallville!

Wannabebig Member
    please?
    Stuck in smallville!

Extremely Disturbed
    If you simply wish to maintain what you have, keep your diet constant, eat no more calories, nor no less. You keep your routine low volume low rep.

If you wish to work for the future, I say BULK. There is something crazy and nice about bulking in the summer. At barbeques you can stand there knowing that all that you eat will be making you bigger. If I am going to bake in the sun, let me bake while growing.

ps. for the animation to work you type [ i m g ]http://www.myimagehere.com/blog.gif[/img] (remove the spaces in the first [img])
    H

Wannabebig Member
    ok, so i should say screw trying to look good for this summer and just stay consistent with my musle mass building workout? I suppose if i do this then by the time next summer rolls around i should be ready to cut a little, then i will look really good next summer, right? i'm probably going to ask a lot of questions over the next year then so you will see me around alot. On another post i think it was jane that said if i stick around yall can help me gain more than just 7 lbs in one year(that's what i did the past year), so i'm going to hold yall to that! Thanks for the help and i will try to start a journal.
    Stuck in smallville!

Extremely Disturbed
    You decide what your goals are, but keep in mind clarity of purpose. Why be a somewhat defined 6'0" 152lbs standing at an outdoor bar/cafe with second thoughts about your choices for the summer? Why not be a bulking 6'0" (152lbs and growing) with second thoughts about your choices for the summer? At least with the second alternative the is future benefit to be reaped from present sacrifice and hard work. When I was in college I made some similar choices. Why stand around at Myrtle Beach thinking, "this better be good because I could be bulking." Why not eat-train-grow bigger in the present, thinking, "when I get to Myrtle Beach I already come with something gained"?

How much muscle can you gain? - by Maki Riddington
    http://www.wannabebig.com/article.php?articleid=68

Gaining Weight - Justin Frank
    http://www.wannabebig.com/article.php?articleid=18
    H

PR blaster!
    I say bulk
    "****, if you told teenagers it was trendy to wear a paper bag on their heads with holes for the eyes they'd all be doing it."