Thread: An Inspiring Interview with Forum Member, Unholy - Part 3

An Inspiring Interview with Forum Member, Unholy - Part 3

An Inspiring Interview with Forum Member, Unholy - Part 3

If youíve read parts one and two of this interview, youíll know that forum member Unholy (Paul in real life) has transformed himself from an overweight, out-of-shape 295 lbs to a fit and lean 190 lbs (actually, now thatís 177 lbs). Not only that, but he is on track to compete in his first bodybuilding competition!

This third interview will shed some light on how Paul is preparing to come in for his first show, which is now just 17 days away.

Oh, and he treats you to a couple of TASTY and healthy recipes!

Enjoy!
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Ė Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? Ė My Training Journal

Georgia Boy
    Unholy, good luck at the show. I've been following the articles and its inspiring.

I've actually been waiting a long time for this to see where you're at! Glad everything is going well.....At one point I couldn't imagine thinking so much about what's going into my body, but I'm slowly being pulled that way...

Just awesome. Regardless of the competition, what a life change! And to compete makes it all that much sweeter. Well done and kudos on your drive Paul!
    - Slave & Master At The Same Damn Time -
    Hoping To Compete Natty Early 2011

I have a question on the diet. It seems most trainees are anti-carb while keeping fats and proteins high. Your carbs are quite high with fats being low- do you find the 35/160/200 to be a perfect ratio? And do eat that daily or does workout days include more calories?

Quote Originally Posted by Transformer View Post
    Unholy, good luck at the show. I've been following the articles and its inspiring.
    Thanks Transformer!

Quote Originally Posted by d0rkyd00d View Post
    I've actually been waiting a long time for this to see where you're at! Glad everything is going well.....At one point I couldn't imagine thinking so much about what's going into my body, but I'm slowly being pulled that way...
    Can't stress the importance of that enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Pilot View Post
    Just awesome. Regardless of the competition, what a life change! And to compete makes it all that much sweeter. Well done and kudos on your drive Paul!
    Thanks Irish. This isn't the last you've seen of me by any means.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamar View Post
    I have a question on the diet. It seems most trainees are anti-carb while keeping fats and proteins high. Your carbs are quite high with fats being low- do you find the 35/160/200 to be a perfect ratio? And do eat that daily or does workout days include more calories?
    Yamar, due to my extremely low calories at this point in prep I have to sacrifice my fat levels in order to get enough carbs in to perform in the gym well. 10-20g of fat isn't much in the grand scheme of things, 25-50g extra carbs can help me in the gym substantially. For my purposes the split is optimal.
    5'11" 185lbs 9% BF
    S/D/B PR's 445x1, 495x5, 335x1......Looking to get stronger and do a PL Meet this summer!
    Chronological Picture Thread 2005-Current
    Pro Status or Bust..2011

At Large Nutrition, Optimize YOUR body!

Banned
    Hey what are the macros on the crepes and brownies per serving