Thread: Before Pics/Starting Cutting

Before Pics/Starting Cutting

Well, after eliminating basically all of the variables I could, and doing the best possible preparation to start myself off for success, I'm going to be starting my regimen on Monday. I'm starting with WBB 1 Routine, but adding a little more cardio (in basic activities, golf (walking the course), and hiking. I'm going to train abs on all of the lifting days as well, if that isn't workout out to well, I might stop that. I figure I'll follow this routine for three months while cutting, and keeping my caloric intake at around 2200 +/- 100 calories. I've planned six meals a day, starting at around 7:00 in the morning, eating every 2.5 hours. I'm going to be taking creatine three times per day in a 2g dose for 28 days in the form of EAS BetaGen, Glutamine three times per day in my shakes, Glucosamene for flexibility twice per day, and a dose of zinc/magnesium twice per day. My Bench press max is 70 lbs., and my Leg press max is 150 lbs. By the end of three months, I'd like to try to increase my max Bench Press to around 150 lbs., and my max Leg press at around 250 lbs. Here are my starting dimensions and pictures....

Height- 6'3
    Weight- 212
    BF%- Probably around 20-25%?

Thanks a lot for all the info ya'll have given to me. I might start a journal, thanks for everything. I'll be sure to stick around and read everything I can.

-Sean
    Attached Images Attached Images

Here's the unflexed pic....
    Attached Images Attached Images

decease, RIP
    sounds like a plan. I wouldn't workout abs on all lifting days pick one, just like the other muscles. And lower the calories gradually instead.
    Last edited by big; 04-27-2002 at 11:31 AM.
    big.

Bespoke Super Mod
    Good luck with the dieting

Don't do abs on all lifting days 1-2 days per week will suffice, also if you post your intended diet to help you lose weight in the diet section we can help your further.
    "A + B + C = Success if, A = Hard Work, B = Hard Play, C = Keeping your mouth shut" -Albert
    Einstein

I've always gone to the gym with the conviction that I'll be the hardest working mother****er in the joint. Make that your credo, and hope we don't lift at the same place.
    -- Adam Fahy

"Fran is a double-hard bastard"- Clint Brewer 31/12/02

edit: had no idea how old this thread was before I replied (browsing threads in the search LOL)

How is your progress coming along? (weight/body/bench/etc) Any recent pics?
    Last edited by Decent; 02-19-2004 at 12:52 AM.

Just walking a golf course isn't real good cardio. It's a start, but you need something that gets your heartrate up to at least 60% of max.

Congratulations on getting started! You'll never regret starting a weight training program. Stick with it and you will be amazed at the results.
    Winners train. Losers complain.

He's banned, so I doubt you'll get much of a response.

pwn3d!!!

Stats: Age: 34 Weight: 205 Height: 5'6"
    Gym PRs: Squat:635 Bench:560 Deadlift:495
    Meet PRs: Squat:575 Bench:525 Deadlift:510 Total: 1605@220

On the road to perfection Sh!mA's Avatar
    why did he get banned?
    Sh!mA owns you

"If you have quotes in your signature, you're stupid"- me

"It's great you're starting at a young age. You'll be a beast before you're twenty. Lift big. Eat big. Good luck"- TheGimp

"Get huge dude!"-rookieblder

Sh!mA's Journal

Banned
    same reason most people get banned... he was breaking forum rules.