Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: GoodyGirl's Lean Mean Machine Journal

Monday 25th January 2010
    Back / Bi's Home Workout

Chin ups 7 PB +1rep, 5, 5, 3 stopped this set early due to left elbow pain, 5, 5.
    I'm VERY happy at the way my chin-ups are improving. Only 3 weeks or so ago, I could only manage 4 in a row. Now I'm at 7! Woohoo! Must have been the magic powers of my Floral Apron! lol
    Bent-Over Rows 10 x 46lb, 10 x 66lb, 10 x 76lb
    I have avoided Bent Over Rows for a long time due to my back.... but I thought I'd lose the fear and give them a go again. But sadly, they were all too much for a titanium enhanced spine and I decided that they will not be added to my program. Curiosity out of the way now!
    Prone row 10 x 46lb (bar weight), 10 x 66lb, 10 x 76lb, 10 x 81lb, 10 x 86lb (39kg)
    Single Arm KB rows 15 reps x 12kg x 3 sets
    I don't normally do this many reps, but the weight was light enough to allow 15 reps. I would like to buy a 16kg KB for home use.
    Lower Back Raise 10reps +10pumps, 15 reps, 10reps +10pumps
    BW only. I used the decline bench and anchored my feet under the squat rack, but it was uncomfortable on my feet so I called hubby to assist by holding my feet. They were brutal!
    Single Arm Bicep Curls 11kg DBs x 10 each arm x 2 sets (2nd set, left arm failing at 7 reps so assisted with right arm to finish 10, left elbow pain again), 7kg x 20 reps x 1 set
    I normally do more bicep work when I'm at the gym but at this stage my left elbow was irritating me. It's been an ongoing nagging problem for a few months now. I also hammered them doing chin-ups and they also got worked doing the bent over rows with my palms under the bar. So i called it quits at that stage.

Tuesday 26th January 2010
    Australia Day

Gym closed. No workout but did attempt some pullups at home after a discussion with a friend on Twitter. Sorta a challenge. So off I went to try and see how many pullups I could do from the power rack chinup bar. Who would have thought it? I GOT 5 in a row!!! BEST EFFORT YET! Then I did another 4. When I started doing them, all I could manage was 2, so again, +3 reps in a short time! Anyway, off then to a party at a friend's house. Too much food....

...... too much drink, never too much swimming & never too much relaxation. Was a good day. Oh and there were fireworks! I even changed my apron to keep in the Aussie Day spirit! What do you think?

Titanium Enhanced.
    Lean Mean Machine in progress!
    Go hard or go home!

GoodyGirl's Lean Mean Machine Journal

Wednesday 27th January 2010
    Shoulders to BOULDERS
    !

Military Press
    12 x 20kg, 10 x 25kg, 10 x 28.9kg, 8 x 33.45kg (73.58lb), 35.75kg (78.64lb) x 7 reps (PB by 1 rep & .75kg), 38.72kg (85.18lb) x 5 (PB by over 8lb!)
    Wow! These are quickly becoming a favourite! And so far, so good, they are not exacerbating my spine. Very happy indeed with the improvement since last week. A jump of over 8lb! Brilliant! I was a little annoyed waiting for the 30kg (66lb) bar as the guy who was holding it seemed more interested in having it between his legs. He may as well have been humping it..... doofus! Anyway, I got sick of waiting for him to use it (or stop playing with it) and loaded up a bar instead. Maybe the inability to access the weight I wanted, or watching his stupidity spurred me on?
    DB Seated Press 10 reps x 25lb DBs, 10 x 30lb DBs, 8 x 35lb DBs x 2 sets, 30lb DBs x 8 reps.
    Upright Row 10 x 20kg, 4 sets x 10 reps x 25kg (55lb)
    Nearly put my teeth through my bottom lip when the bar hit my chin .... OOPS, no damage though.
    Lateral Raises 10 x 12lb DBs, 15lb DBs x 2
    Alternate DB Front Raises as above
    Rear Delts 10lb DBs x 10 reps x 3 sets
    Seated Machine Press ONE MONSTER DROP SET!
    10 x 25kg (55lb), 9 x 20kg, 11 x 15kg, 20 x 10kg, 50 x 5kg =100 REPS TOTAL
    Shrugs with 30kg BB x 15 reps x 2 sets, 35lb DBs x 15 reps

I earned my dinner tonight! Thanks for popping in to have a read. Hope you're all well & training is coming along nicely! Little fella is back to school tomorrow and then I only have 1 child to deal with. I'm hoping that frees up some time for me to return the favour and leave comments in other people's journals. I'm not meaning to neglect you all. I will pull my finger out soon. Sorry people....
    Last edited by GoodyGirl; 01-27-2010 at 04:37 AM.
    Titanium Enhanced.
    Go hard or go home!

Always listening & learnin lil' power's Avatar
    my shoulders are aching just reading your log....love the apron!
    RAW/165's/ 365-215-360-940 ttl -Elite
    Single Ply/ 165's / 450-325-380 - 1155 ttl -Pro

Pretty sure the kids go back today Gigi, hopefully you can get in to the gym ;-).
    My Journal

Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.

Clean Bulk in Progress james_w8lifter's Avatar
    Impressive workouts! Volume isn't even the word for it haha. And looking at that food on the grill just made me drool a little bit
    6' 1.... 211lbs.
    Bench: 275lbs x 1
    Deadlift: 385lbs x 1
    Squat: ??? (not enough)
    Goal by the end of May 2010... Weigh 225lbs.

Journal: The Obligation... Become a F***** Beast

lil' power Loved the shoulder workout but they're not sore! I WANT THEM SORE! What makes your shoulders sore? I've had sore anterior and rear delts but not lateral delts. I want that to change! Any ideas? Glad you liked the apron lol. Maybe we could see you in one soon?

TomBoy Little fella went back this morning. He walked off happily with his new teacher and ended up in a class with his 'girlfriend' so I think he'll be happy. I've put my girl into bed now so I have some peace and quiet for a while. Hopefully until 3pm! Oh, it's glorious.... I can actually hear the clock ticking!!! My sanity is being restored!!!!

James Can you believe the people that entertained us were only cooking for 4 adults! Geez, did they have some leftovers. Thanks for the comment on the workouts

I plan on popping into all of your journals ASAP. I still love you all
    Titanium Enhanced.
    Go hard or go home!

Thursday 28th January 2010
    Legs

Bike 5 minutes warm up
    Suitcase DL's 10ea side x 20kg ,25kg, 30kg (66lb)
    Loved these last time so did them again. Still love 'em! They make me work hard.
    Stepups onto box 10 each leg x 25lb DB's, 30lb DB's, 35lb DB's
    Machine Squats As low as I could go 10 x 40kg (88lb), 10 x 50kg (110lb), 10 x 60kg (132lb)
    Incline leg press 10 reps each set x 50kg, 110kg, 150kg, 190kg, 200kg (440lb)
    SLDL's 10 x 25kg,30kg, 35kg, 40kg, 15 x 40kg (88lb)PB
    Hamstrings felt much more flexible doing these today and was able to handle more weight. The only problem I had was an old perv to deal with. Everytime I bent over, he looked down my top. When I stood up, he looked away. Bend down, he looks, stand up he looks away. I mean, geez!! Does he seriously think I am not noticing that he is looking. For gods sake!! I didn't say anything but his gaze made me feel dirty.... ewwww yuck.
    Seated Calve Raise 20 x 30kg, 15 x 40kg, 12 x 50kg (110lb) +20 pumps
    Leg Extensions 25 reps x 2 sets x plate#5
    Leg Curls 25 x 2 sets x plate #3 then second set at plate #4
    Abduction 3 sets x 15 reps x plate#8
    Adduction 15xplate #8,10 x plate #8 x 2sets
    Standing Calve Raise 30 reps x 40kg + 20 pumps
    Hip Thrusts Shoulders on flat bench, plate on lap 1 set x 20 reps, 1 set x 10 reps. Both with 10kg plate.

Got the funny walk and shakey shakes happening. Think I will be yet again welcoming some leg DOMS in the morning
    Titanium Enhanced.
    Go hard or go home!

You've never had a deload week?

With the amount of work you accomplish, a deload week is something from which you would greatly benefit. It isn't a total cessation from work, but you do dial things back significantly to let your body recover. In addition, DOMS is not a good indicator of a great workout. The longer you play the game the less frequently you'll be experiencing such soreness.

If you still feel excited about each and every workout, wake up jazzed and looking forward to the weights, I'm not going to tell you to change things. Obviously what you've been doing has been working. But you will reach a point where you'll start feeling run down and hitting the gym just doesn't sound like fun. When you reach that point, hit a deload week. Dial things way, way back and let your body have some serious recovery time. When you come back to the gym, you'll start setting new PBs and that old enthusiasm will be back.

And remember, work smarter, not harder.

That has to be the sexiest picture I've ever seen...all those different kinds of meats on one grill
    _________
    ______
    ___

Off Road Journal

http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_white.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Off Road hahaha!!! Thought the boys might like that photo! A few sexy ribs, a bit of muscle & a little bit of fat.... nice combo huh?

Timbo Ok, so I've never planned a deload in my 9 months training. What I mean is there's been no deliberately easy weeks for the sake of deloading. I definitely hear what you're saying. Earlier this month, I felt those things you mentioned. I felt tired and uninspired, had lost all motivation and didn't want to go to the gym. I guess my body had hit the wall. I just wanted to stay home and veg out. So I guess that was my unplanned deload. Roughly two weeks with only about 4 workouts. My healthy eating plan went out the window too and I ate things I wouldn't normally eat and I didn't care. But I came out of that at the end feeling more excited again to hit the gym and indeed I have broken through some strength barriers, especially with my Military Press. In my mind, I know I should be scheduling in deloads, but my heart gets the better of me and I just want to get in there and kill each workout. You're right... I do need to work smarter. *Please slap my face* lol. Thanks for your words. I value what you say.
    Titanium Enhanced.
    Go hard or go home!

_________
    ______
    ___

Off Road Journal

http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_white.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Off Road Have now, thanks. I will send you both a PM
    Titanium Enhanced.
    Go hard or go home!

Thai Boxing Bodybuilder The Gasman UK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodyGirl View Post

Leg Extensions 25 reps x 2 sets x plate#5
    Leg Curls 25 x 2 sets x plate #3 then second set at plate #4
    25 reppers! Nice goin I'll have to try them!
    The Gasmans' journey to the single digits - http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=131623

Wannabebig Member
    Hello there! I've been following your posts/workouts- it's where I want to get so it's inspiring. My frame/build is nearly identical to yours, except I don't have the muscle volume YET. I'll get there though. Keep up the great work!

Your Quads impress me every time.
    5'9". 34.-----------------------------BEST LIFTS-----------------------GOALS
    Bodyweight-------------------------BE 280 x 1------------------------BE 300 x 1
    Jan 2009: 151 lbs----------------SQ 365 x 2-----------------------SQ 400 x 1
    Jan 2010: 221 lbs----------------DL 405 x 1------------------------DL 500 x 1
    Current: 214 lbs
    bulking again -- working on my DL

Gasman I was running out of time and energy so instead of doing 3-5 sets, I thought I'd just do 1, then I couldn't help myself and decided I'd do 2 sets! Of course, I went lighter with the weight but there's no way I wanted to do more than 25, my legs were burning like hell! In fact I wanted to stop half way through! Glutton for punishment it seems. I don't do them too often but you'll love to hate them.

Amy I've been reading your journal too and you're going great guns! The very first few weeks for me were the hardest. Just getting in the car to go to the gym was a task in itself. So for you to be so motivated, so early in your new program is outstanding! Keep it up, you're going places!
    Titanium Enhanced.
    Go hard or go home!

Nicky Ooh hello Nicky! Why thank you My quads are not very sore after Thursday's workout, but the SLDL's made my hammy's sore and my adductors are sore too! So I'm pretty pleased about that. I want my hammy's to grow. They have been weak in the past and need special attention. How are you going? You don't have a journal yet? I looked on your profile but couldn't see one.
    Titanium Enhanced.
    Go hard or go home!

Personal Best City !!

Saturday 30th January 2010
    Chest / Tri's / Abs

Elliptical 5min warm up
    DB Flat Bench 15 reps x 25lb DBs, 10 reps x 35lb DBs, 8 reps x 40lb DBs, 7 reps x 50lb DBs PB by 2 reps!, 7 x 50lb DBs (oooh I was SO close to an 8th rep!)
    My goal before I set foot in the gym today was to improve on last week's Dumbell bench press. Last week I got 5 reps. This week I wanted to get an extra rep and wanted to complete 6 reps. Well, I did better than that and got TWO extra reps to see me at 7 reps!!! I'm so happy about that! And I almost (ooooh so damn close) got an 8th rep on the last set. I pushed and pushed and pushed but my triceps gave out. I wonder if this PB was thanks to a serve of potato wedges last night? hmmmm doesn't matter, I'll take it!

Ooh how I love thee! hahahaha! I'll be even happier when I get off the top rack on onto the bottom with the boys.

Incline DB bench 35lb DBs x 8 reps x 4 sets, 1 set x 30lb DBs repped out at 13 reps
    Flyes 10 reps x 2 sets x 15lb DBs, 10 reps x 20lb DBs, 25lb DBs x 8 PB by +5lb, 15lb DBs x 20 reps (big stretch as well)
    Assisted Dips 10 x plate #7, 10 x plate #6, 8 x plate #5 PB, 7 x plate #5, 10 x plate #7 (weight stack goes to plate #15)
    Tri pushdowns (w/rope 10 reps x plate #2), 4 sets x 10 reps x plate #3
    My triceps felt really fried after this
    Pushups (fingers pointing in to each other to isolate triceps) 10 reps x 3 sets, 8 reps x 2 sets
    Abs :
    Med ball crunch 6.6kg x 10
    Med ball oblique twist 50 x 2kg
    Bicycles 100
    Up&down planks 1 min x 2 These are difficult but awesome!!
    Bike 10 min warmdown I hopped off the bike early, the bloke next to me started to preach about God

Overall, I'm super excited about such a SOLID workout! Set me up for a great weekend!

I've also started using some effervescent creatine pre-workout (so I don't have to load, uptake is quicker) for the last couple of weeks. I really think this has also made a difference. I take it 30mins before weight training.
    Last edited by GoodyGirl; 01-29-2010 at 07:15 PM.
    Titanium Enhanced.
    Go hard or go home!

Wannabebig Member
    Sounds like a fantastic workout- congrats! Yes, I have a lot of motivation now - I want to get back to where I was 6 years ago before I started having kids. I was doing Olympic Lifting and got up to a 165 clean & jerk and a 115 snatch which wasn't too bad for the short amount of time I was training (my training ended when I found out I was pregnant). I'm DONE having kids now so I'm anxious to get back in shape. I would workout twice a day if I could (and actually thought about going back in tonight)! LOL ...Anyway, thanks for the encouragement! I'll be keeping an eye on your journal to make sure you're working your buns off at the gym ..and if you see me slacking at all, give me a kick in the shorts! Feel free to tell me if you think I should add something to my workouts, etc. I'm pretty basic right now - trying to ease my body into it so it doesn't go into shock after having not worked out in so long ..LOL

That food looks delicious. I am seeing lots of red and Pb's as I am catching up on your training. keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by GoodyGirl View Post
    I want my hammy's to grow. They have been weak in the past and need special attention. How are you going? You don't have a journal yet? I looked on your profile but couldn't see one.
    The best part about workin the hamms is you cant see them unless you try. Keep workin on them but don't look for progress for a while. Then one day gettin out of the shower you will catch a glimpse in the mirror and say "Damn, what the hell is that on the back of my leg".

I don' keep a journal here, I do it on old fashioned paper with pen.
    5'9". 34.-----------------------------BEST LIFTS-----------------------GOALS
    Bodyweight-------------------------BE 280 x 1------------------------BE 300 x 1
    Jan 2009: 151 lbs----------------SQ 365 x 2-----------------------SQ 400 x 1
    Jan 2010: 221 lbs----------------DL 405 x 1------------------------DL 500 x 1
    Current: 214 lbs
    bulking again -- working on my DL

A gallon a day, everyday! ThomasG's Avatar
    That's a huge DB Bench! I've never seen a female of your size use the 50's keep it up, I hope to see more red in here.
    My Journal
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    you're an intelligent guy... but you're also half #$%&ing crazy... and that my friend is the formula for a great powerlifter.
    23 Years old
    5'10 198'er
    Squat-565(wraps) 560(Raw)
    Bench:365(raw)
    Deadlift:555(raw)
    Front Squat-465x1 (wraps) 405x2 (raw)
    AtLarge Nutrition Optimize your body and Support WBB

Hey Everyone, Wow! Wannabebig has changed layouts, it took me some time to locate my journal. Gonna take some getting used to. Anyway, I'm still around, have still been training, but have been seriously busy with the kids, chores and writing an e-book review about Functional Correction. It took up a bit of my time but it sure as hell was nice to get my brain working again! Thoroughly enjoyed doing it!

Thanks Guys & Gals for the messages of support. It means a lot. I get a lot more support in here than from my own family. Not that they don't support me, what I mean is they do, but I don't often discuss training with them as it's not really their thing and I don't think it is overly interesting or means much to them when I talk about a PB or a different exercise etc. So, having you lot cruising around in here and staying in touch is seriously awesome and I'm very appreciative. Am going to update last weeks training ASAP. Cheers all!
    Titanium Enhanced.
    Go hard or go home!

Hi Everyone! I've been a bit slack. I've still been training, I got to the gym 4 times in the week to cover all body parts, however, I've just been flat chat looking after the kids, doing chores & dedicating some time to reviewing an e-book. It was great for a change, the first time in a long time my brain was kicked into gear again. Since reading the e-book, I've also been utilising a lot of the techniques and have found them a great addition to my training and every day life. If you're interested in the review you can find it here http://tiny.cc/AvUx1

1st Feb 2010
    Back / Bi's

Chins 7 5,4,3,4,3,3,1 (goal was 30 in total in however many sets it took)
    Seated Cable row 10 x 30kg, 10 x 40kg x 4 sets
    Alternating DB Bicep Curls 10 reps each side & each set -20lb DBs, 25lb DBs, 3 reps x30lb DBs drop to 7 reps x 25lb DBs, 25s, 20s
    Single Arm DB Row (Lawn-Mowers) 10 each set x 30lb, 35lb, 40lb, 45lb, 50lb PB
    BB Curls 30s (instead of 21's) w/15kg BB
    Hammer Curls 10 x 15lb DBs, no rest straight onto 10 x 20lb DBs. Short rest then 20s
    Still having some left elbow pain, I think it's origin might be tricep related, but I'm not sure. Called it a day here. Thought i'd done enough. Had certainly killed myself doing the chin ups!

2nd Feb 2010
    Shoulders

Military Press 10 x 45.18lb, 10 x 59.18lb, 5 x 79.18lb, 6 x 79.18lb
    Push Press 84.47lb x 6 reps x 2 -I was sure I could have pressed more but with no racks in my gym, I had to do a hang clean to get the weight to shoulder level. I tried heavier but just could not perform the hang clean at the heavier weight. It made me think it's something I might like to add to my program. Something new to work on, something new to strengthen.
    Cable press 10 x 30lb, 10 x 40lb -used this as I couldn't access any incline seated benches but I didn't like them so only did two sets until the bench was free
    Seated DB Press 10 reps x 25lb,30lb, 35lb DBs
    Shoulder complex -Lateral Raises, alternate front DB raises & reverse flyes

Friday 5th Feb 2010
    Legs

Suitcase DL's 10 reps holding bar on each side at 20kg BB, then 2 sets at 25kg BB
    Had some right sided SIJ pain so decided not to do any more sets
    Step ups 10 reps each leg x 20lb DBs, 30lb DBs, 35lb DBs, 40lb DBs
    Wow! These were a real heart starter! And the heavier the DB's got, the harder my shoulders worked too just to hold them by my side. I would like a higher box to step up onto next time.... will have to find another option.
    SLDL's 10 reps each set x 30kg, 35kg,40kg, 45kg x 2 sets
    supersetted with:
    Seated calve Raise 20x25kg, 15x45kg, 15x50kg (110lb) +20pumps
    Incline Leg press 10 reps each set x 60kg, 100kg, 140kg, 180kg, 200kg (440lb)
    Extensions 12x40kg, 10x50kg, 10x60kg (132lb)
    Standing calve Raise 25 x 40kg
    Hammy Curls 10 x 50, 62.5 x 2 sets x 8 reps
    Some Flexibility and Mobility Exercises from Functional Correction Manual. http://thera-strength.com/manual/fun...l?id=scottbird Felt gooooooood.

Sunday 7th Feb 2010
    Chest/Tri's

Flat DB Bench Press 15reps x25lb DBs, 10 x 35lb DBs, 10 x 40lb DBs, 10 x 45lb DBs, 8x 45lb DBs (wanted to make these harder this week, so I lessened the rest period, it worked a treat!)
    Incline DB Bench Press 10 x 30lb DBs, 10 x 35lb DBs, 10x35lb DBs
    Pec dec 10 x 37.5, 10 x 50, 10 x 55 great stretch! oh the pain, the pain
    Close grip Pullover & press 10 x 20kg BB (+10 extra presses to fatigue the tricep), 5 reps x 25kg BB (+5 extra presses)
    Pushdowns 10x #2.5, 10x #3, 10 x #3.25, 5 x #3.25 drop set to 5 reps x #3
    Pushups 20,15,12 didn't feel like doing 5 sets, so decided on 3 sets to failure. It was horrid! I wanted to hit the triceps, so I pointed my fingers in towards each other.
    Abs

Monday 8th Feb 2010
    Back

I normally do back & bi's together but I knew today I was not going to make it to the gym to do what I normally do. The volume will look weak, really weak, compared to my normal volume, but let me tell you, yes it was only 10 minutes worth, but WHOA! It was a brutally short home workout before dinner. Here's what I did:
    Chin Ups & 12kg Kettlebell Single Arm Rows as a superset
    1st set: 7 chin ups & 10 rows each arm
    2nd set: 5 chin ups & 10 rows each arm
    3rd set: 3 chin ups (plus hold at top for as long as I could before beginning to fall lower than that point) & 10 rows each arm
    4th set: 4 chin ups (plus hold at top for as long as I could before I begin to fall lower) & 10 rows each arm
    5th set: 3 chin ups & 10 rows each arm
    Doing them as supersets made them so much harder and little rest in between each superset and the next superset really affected the number of chin-ups I could do. But the contractions were strong & I felt satisfied with it even though it was a tiny little workout. I plan on getting to the gym tomorrow and I think I will add Bi's to my shoulder day. We'll see.

Tuesday 9th Feb 2010

Today, I went for a beach run in the morning. What I thought would be an easy jog on the hard sand was not! The hard sand was soft & squelchy thanks to the high tide, so it was an extra demanding jog. I did intervals of jogging & walking. Watching the sunrise over the sea was amazingly beautiful & calming. Loved it. Anyway onto my weights, which I did tonight & from home. Didn't feel like mixing it with a tonne of boys in the gym & waiting for equipment. As I also wanted to do Military Presses and wanted to test my 1RM, then I decided home was the best place so I could utilise the rack (which my gym lacks! ARGH stupid!) The workout turned out VERY well with some Personal Bests.

Military presses starting at 27.3kg for 12 reps
    working up to 1RM of 44kg PB then 46kg PB (101.2lb)!!
    Hang cleans 17.3kg x 10, 27.3kg x 10, 32.3kg(71.06lb) x
    10 reps (bar weight included 7.3kg)
    Lateral raises 20 x 5kg plates x 3 sets
    Front Raises 10, 20, 10 x 5kg plates
    Reverse flyes 20 x 2.5kg plates x 3 sets plus a hold on last rep (BURN -OUCH)
    Seated BB shoulder press x 24 reps at the end of the workout to failure using 17.3kg (38.06lb) barbell
    Decided against any direct bicep work, the Military Presses wore me out
    Note: Ooh la la I also have VERY sore glutes, calves & peroneus muscles from the beach running ..... wicked!! Lumbar & thoracic spine also wreaking havoc a bit, but this is kinda normal for me, so a few extra codeine tablets and less housework and all should be right.

Thanks for reading everyone. Appreciated. ANd I do think that's me up to date!! YEAH
    Last edited by GoodyGirl; 02-11-2010 at 03:39 PM.
    Titanium Enhanced.
    Go hard or go home!

I still lots of red stuff! Good work!