Thread: Bicep peak

Hybrid View

Always bad with diet

Bicep peak

Is bicep peak all attributed to genetics? I work out with a friend of mine, who has been working out for 18 months now with me. Overall, I have more muscle than him, I probably have a lower bodyfat, as he is kinda soft, our diets dont even compare, he's lucky if he ingests 100g of protein a day, and eats like 3 little meals a day, cuz he's trying to get "cut" eats about 100g of protein a day, while Im getting 200 at the least, but yet he's developing these nice peaked biceps, while mine cant even compare to his. My cousin told me once, that it looks like I have a "long" bicep muscle, I dont know if that is a possibility, but what gives here. Im sick of him showing me his damn arms all the time.

layin up against a dumpster in a 100 dollar jumper, smothered in southern comfort.
    lol, yeah it is genetics. Just pack on mass and you'll be larger soon, I too have a 'long' bicep, but once it got larger it looked long, AND big, which is a help.

Yep. genetics. My arm looks weird to me. It doesn't really peak. It's large, and rounds over okay, but it doesn't have a definite peak. It also looks like it ends like an inch short of my elbow instead of going all the way down. I haven't noticed a lot of people with biceps like that.

layin up against a dumpster in a 100 dollar jumper, smothered in southern comfort.
    mine has a kind of ridge about halfway to the back of it, if you look at it on the top, it like peaks up barely, then keeps going, so it's like a plateau on the back, it's weird, but it doesn't really peak