Thread: David and Dawn Trantham pro natural bodybuilder/figure training,(ATLARGE NUTRITION)

David and Dawn Trantham pro natural bodybuilder/figure training,(ATLARGE NUTRITION)

hello me and my wife are pro natural bodybuilder and figure pros, we compete mainly with the WNBF(past) and presently with the IFPA and the NGA. I presently won The overall NPC ELITE in Greensboro NC, which was a National Qualifier. so i will also compete in the NPC as well , maybe the Team U and master nationals. in the next couple days me and my wife will post some workouts as well as nutrition , training and supplements that we take. we also are sponsored by ATLARGE NUTRITION, so we will be giving you all the supplements we take as well. we both are presently in the offseason, but my wife dawn starts her pre contest diet the 1st of Jan.we will feel u in on what shows our worksouts etc, it should be fun and can be a learning experience for some, we r are glad and want to help any way we can.

thanks david and dawn trantham

looking forward sharing my training,supplements,nutrition tips for all you figure and female bodybulders and weight lifters.

Welcome. It'll be good to have you two here. I'm sure we'll all learn something from your contributions.
    _________
    ______
    ___

Off Road Journal

http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_white.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

A gallon a day, everyday! ThomasG's Avatar
    Awesome! Great to see some bodybuilders here I look forward to reading your posts. I hope you both start journals here as well.
    My Journal
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    you're an intelligent guy... but you're also half #$%&ing crazy... and that my friend is the formula for a great powerlifter.
    23 Years old
    5'10 198'er
    Squat-565(wraps) 560(Raw)
    Bench:365(raw)
    Deadlift:555(raw)
    Front Squat-465x1 (wraps) 405x2 (raw)
    AtLarge Nutrition Optimize your body and Support WBB

Nice welcome to both of you. Looking forward to seeing you share some of your knowledge/experiences.
    My Journal
    http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=119765

I think this is possibly the all-time best response on WBB. - Jorge Sanchez

"you're an animal eat like one damn it!" - Wikked1

"Now we're finally getting to the chicken or the egg question," I grinned. "Did I eat all that food because my size gives me more of an appetite, or did I get to be this big because I've been forcing myself to eat like this for years?"

From A Body Builder is Born

i knew you were a beast but not that kinda of a beast that eats grown men and children.. lilmase

Welcome David and Dawn to Wannabebig and AtLarge Nutrition!
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal

both me and my wife will move our training journals to the member online journals. see you there

Great to see more competitive bodybuilders in here. Welcome.