Alright lads.

Until a few months ago I've been on Roaccutane which has prevented me training to any worthwhile degree, since coming off I've been focusing on fitness and in the new year I'm getting back to decent training.

The problem I have is a freakishly high metabolism. I'm 18, 5"8 and anywhere between 127 and 131 pounds depending on things like time of day and last time I had a poop. While on Roaccutane I had a fairly poor diet and the extent of my exercise was walking to/from school/work. Previously, when my life was a bit of a rut, I spent about 2 years with literally no exercise, sitting infront of my computer all day every day, eating junk. I still didn't gain weight. If I had any weight to lose, I probably would have lost it already while doing my light training recently for fitness purposes.

What would you guys recommend in terms of diet only for gaining good weight I can work into lean muscle. I have a pretty lean figure and want to, at some stage, be thicker, but very toned. Chubby isn't my thing. Anyway, all help is welcomed, cheers!