Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New World Order / North American Union

New World Order / North American Union

You guys think this is real? Kind of scary....

Video

Seems like a rewritten V for Vendetta applied to North America. I'm a sucker for a good conspiracy, so I feel it will probably all happen eventually

Let me know when to expect my Guy Fawkes mask via UPS

there are many good films on the topic. check "the obama deception" or "endgame" (not the movie, the documentary by alex jones). if you research this stuff enough you'll see how likely and probable it is. it all makes a lot of sense when you look at the world around us, especially whats going on in this country (u.s.)

WBB's Juggernaut/Liason BigCorey75's Avatar
    The only place where you can mix Alcohol and Live Ammunition and its called a "Family Outing", Texas
    Interesting film, he brought up some interesting points, but nothing I already didnt know, but im always a huge skeptic of mass consipracy theories anyway, if this is their plan this is the longest most inefficient way of dominating and controlling the world and you would have to do these things on a massive massive scale and if it does happen i doubt it wont be for at least another 150-200 years
    Why live if one can not Deadlift?- John Paul Sigmasson

Accept that which is useful and reject what is not- Bruce Lee

Reason and Logic trump religion- Me

Restriction of education, Censorship of knowledge, and Proliferation of religion helps keep the masses tamed- Me

"Money does not fix everything, Smart fixes everything"

well think about it. if you use hitlers method, quick and disasterous, you gain everybodies attention and resistance comes immediately. if you work it at a slow crawl, no body notices. picture a car driving a mile per week. its actually moving, but at quick glances you wouldnt notice it moving so to the naked eye, nothing is happening

The only place where you can mix Alcohol and Live Ammunition and its called a "Family Outing", Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by soclydeza View Post
    well think about it. if you use hitlers method, quick and disasterous, you gain everybodies attention and resistance comes immediately. if you work it at a slow crawl, no body notices. picture a car driving a mile per week. its actually moving, but at quick glances you wouldnt notice it moving so to the naked eye, nothing is happening
    yeah but by that time that car gets anywhere meaningful an entire new plan would have to be devised to get to where it needs to go.

im not saying it couldn't happen, but as swift and quick as these people say it is i doubt it, we have enough trouble getting borders secure and we have people up in arms about immigration, and people will not work together well enough to make something like this plausablie. Mix in cultures, bigotry, hatred, religion and a whole list of other factors that will impede and they have to overcome i dont see this being plausible for at least a few more hundred years at least, and by that time ill be long gone and could care less what is going on....

Restriction of education, Censorship of knowledge, and Proliferation of religion helps keep the masses tamed- Me

I guess this is the proper place to post my bridge for sale ad.

this is an excerpt from the movie Zeitgeist.

As a previous poster has said, if you do enough research into it, you'll find it's quite likely that this is the case.

While Zeitgeist will say religion is phony, i say we are honestly in the midst of a spiritual battle. If you cant depend on God and family to support you in times of crisis, you will depend on the State. And that is exactly their intention. Who you depend on, owns you. And the coming World Government will view humans as a parasite on the planet. They will eradicate anyone who does not support the "new religion" (earth worship) or who take more from society than they give (which will be pretty much everyone by now, as everyone depends on the state for everything)

Look into -

David Rockefeller
    Council on Foreign Relations
    Bilderberg Group
    Illuminati

I posted some longwinded posts about this same topic in this thread:

http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=131740

should anyone be interested.

BigCorey, as much as you hate lobbyists in congress, u should particularly look into it bro.

look into what? the NWO?

yes, sir. Follow the money trail. Find out why certain candidates have their lobbyist money cut off if they say the wrong thing.

Whoever has the gold makes the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by blackboard View Post
    I guess this is the proper place to post my bridge for sale ad.
    i will mail a copy of this thread to you in 20 years when you're on your electronic leash!

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterZero View Post
    yes, sir. Follow the money trail. Find out why certain candidates have their lobbyist money cut off if they say the wrong thing.

Whoever has the gold makes the rules.
    Oh yeah thats common knowledge if you follow the money trail you will find the problem and the lobby groups do control politics and this could be fixed if people want it, and this is a problem, people will always fight and disagree amongst each other, im amazed at how its so hard to get people to cooperate with each other how can a handful take over the world before the begin to fight with each other over who gets the biggest cut of the pie.

There are two many human variables to consider for it to be a one world government

Wannabebig New Member
    Not in our lifetime because ...I HAVE LOTS OF GUNS AND AMMO BIIOOOOTCHES .

And BigCorey sits in his driveway drinking beer and brandishing a shotty .
    Give me your broken , give me your beaten ... I will build them up , I will lead them ... to the threshhold . Make you stronger , make you believe .

Quote Originally Posted by BigCorey75 View Post
    how can a handful take over the world before the begin to fight with each other over who gets the biggest cut of the pie.

There are two many human variables to consider for it to be a one world government
    Yep I agree completely.

you take it in steps. first the EU, the the NAU, then the same with the middle east then the far east nations. then you mend those. and look at propaganda tactics, especially from WW2 and you see it today in our media. everybody will view a topic the same way if it is presented to them the same way. todays media is just a small example of how a single idea is presented and most of 300 million people blindly follow that idea. not many people question otherwise. you can control the masses with guns, money or fear, but the best way is to conform them to a small set of ideals and deny them from seeing otherwise. a one world government wouldnt be like a giant country, in which society is similar throughout, but instead many different societies governed by the one set of laws with no opposition.

by the way, im not saying BEWARE, ITS GONNA HAPPEN, im just saying its pretty likely if you think about it

Quote Originally Posted by soclydeza View Post
    you take it in steps. first the EU, the the NAU, then the same with the middle east then the far east nations. then you mend those. and look at propaganda tactics, especially from WW2 and you see it today in our media. everybody will view a topic the same way if it is presented to them the same way. todays media is just a small example of how a single idea is presented and most of 300 million people blindly follow that idea. not many people question otherwise. you can control the masses with guns, money or fear, but the best way is to conform them to a small set of ideals and deny them from seeing otherwise. a one world government wouldnt be like a giant country, in which society is similar throughout, but instead many different societies governed by the one set of laws with no opposition.

by the way, im not saying BEWARE, ITS GONNA HAPPEN, im just saying its pretty likely if you think about it
    Oh i understand the logic in what you are saying the the "similarities" between this and some sort of Orwellian complex and media propaganda and getting people to think similarly. The closest thing I have seen in America was the "War or Terror", they had the entire country motivated and even still had considerable opposition, and when they proceeded and conducted a **** up of a war, even tho middle east unrest is the goal, you lose faith of your people.

Global Warming has a huge following and has a huge opposition and most smart people realize two things. One the earth has gotten hotter, Two their is no conclusive scientific data that human beings are the direct cause. I think for my own personal reasons that its ludicrous to think that human beings are the sole cause of global warming, but I wont get into that. People are meeting now in Copenhagen for the Climate Convention and they are meeting massive opposition.

People give the elite too much credit, and dont give themselves enough credit.

At the end of the day were all people and i swear the "elite" has no bigger or higher power brain than a "regular" person. The Elite will bitch and bicker among each other the same way non elites bitch and bicker about religion, The elite will bitch about their religion, and their religion is money and control and they will bicker among each other about their slice of the pie.

And you can only **** on people so much before they rise up and see what is happening to them. Sure the elite will have the military on their side, but what if the military revolts against them? A ruler is only as powerful as his people let him be, and if they become ruthless and corrupt i see so much of this **** getting over thrown or shot down.

I love how people are actually opening their eyes and seeing what there government is doing and how bad it is ****ing them in the long run. I mean it strange that we choose to stand up against healthcare reform and not the Patriot Act, but hey it is a start. People are wising up about the war, about global warming. the only thing that still has somewhat of a hold in American society is religion and if you look at numbers that is slowly falling. So it seems like we as a people are slowly trying to rid ourselves of what divides us and learning to work together and this whole NWO thing has a lot of "the sky is fallin" logic behind it, so im not too worried

There is no conspiracy to enslave us all to a chip. If you believe otherwise, you might want to get in touch with blackboard about his beautiful bridge.

The video obviously raises some serious issues, such as infringement of civil liberties and protection of privacy in an increasingly technological society, but these issues are arising organically - there is no man behind the curtain.
    quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur

Smeagol on Steroids Mercuryblade's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterZero View Post
    this is an excerpt from the movie Zeitgeist.

As a previous poster has said, if you do enough research into it, you'll find it's quite likely that this is the case.

While Zeitgeist will say religion is phony, i say we are honestly in the midst of a spiritual battle. If you cant depend on God and family to support you in times of crisis, you will depend on the State. And that is exactly their intention. Who you depend on, owns you. And the coming World Government will view humans as a parasite on the planet. They will eradicate anyone who does not support the "new religion" (earth worship) or who take more from society than they give (which will be pretty much everyone by now, as everyone depends on the state for everything)

Look into -

David Rockefeller
    Council on Foreign Relations
    Bilderberg Group
    Illuminati
    Yep, because politicans never use religion as a way to get people to follow a certain political idea.

I'm beginning to think you are just trolling.
    http://www.senseaboutscience.org.uk/

Starting Current
    Bench: 45 lbs Bench: 235 lbs
    Squat: 95 lbs Squat: 285 lbs
    Deadlift: 100 lbs Deadlift: 330 lbs

watch a whole bunch of the videos and read articles on the topic. you'll find that theres practical ideas and stuff that seems a bit unreal. we are all entitled to the opinions we have but i think if you see enough of this stuff and then look at the world around us you'll find maybe not all, but a lot of it makes sense. its cool if one believes this is a bunch of crap, afterall i do hope it is, but it just bothers me when people look at those who research this kinda stuff as loonies when they've spent years researching the topic, while the ones who call the others crazy have never looked into it and think its crap just cuz chuck scarborough or barbara walters never mentioned anything about it.

check this one out, long but worth it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw
    Last edited by soclydeza; 12-18-2009 at 03:10 PM.

I saw that Obama Deception video in its entirety interesting but cooky all at the same time.

All i have to say is, if this secret society existed and people knew what their plan was, do you think this information would be this readily available and no one making these videos would have been killed by now??

killing them would validate the conspiracy.

this is complex stuff, BC. i think some of it is a little over the top. however, long term conspiracy certainly exists among powerful leaders and politicians... any belief otherwise in that respect is truly naive.
    Last edited by twm; 12-18-2009 at 05:05 PM.

Smeagol on Steroids Mercuryblade's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCorey75 View Post
    All i have to say is, if this secret society existed and people knew what their plan was, do you think this information would be this readily available and no one making these videos would have been killed by now??
    They let this stuff continuously perpetuate, but only by the crazies so that their true evil plans aren't taken seriously by the masses.

Who is the white guy behind the Obama Mask supposed to be?
    http://www.senseaboutscience.org.uk/

Starting Current
    Bench: 45 lbs Bench: 235 lbs
    Squat: 95 lbs Squat: 285 lbs
    Deadlift: 100 lbs Deadlift: 330 lbs

Weather or not you guys agree with me on this topic is, at this point, irrelevant. What's important is that it opens your mind to the "possibility" that these things are happening.

Nobody wants to hear that they've been lied to their entire lives. That the political process has absolutely no substance. That extremely wealthy Anglo-males with impotence own 95% of the worlds wealth, and with it various think-tanks, media outlets, pharmaceutical companies, military contractors, and energy companies. That these same men have admitted they want a "95% reduction in human population."

I don't think this "new world order" is going to happen tommorow, or even 10 years from now. But any time your civil liberties are threatened, find out WHO is financing these decisions. I guarantee they will be a member of my aforementioned groups.

Again, you tell us this like this is something new we didn't already know?

Why do you think im a huge defender of our civil liberties? right to freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom from religion, gay rights, minority rights, and immigration reform just to name a few.

Unless your born into that elite white anglo saxon families you will never get in there, and to me its not that huge of a worry of mine, they can run with their money because hell there is only so much a person can spend but I defend my right to make my living and earning my money. So as long as they dont infringe upon that I'm not too concerned with it because if they get drunk with power and corrupt bad things will happen and it never turns out good and im sure these people are smart enough to realize that.

"Let the peasants run free and earn their little money while we keep our billions!!! mwahahahahahahaha" - Random Elite Bilderberg Counsel on Illuminati Member

Yeah dont get too obsessed with it, just fight like hell when you see your civil liberties being threatened, as well as the civil liberties of others as well