Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: New WBB Training Program - be part of the pilot test!!

waiting for what? the update said it would take about another 2 weeks.

Building intensity. Ready fir this program pumped to get on it!! Thanks guys for the hard work you're putting into the details!!
    Old Journal

" I'd give up a pinky or a toe or something I don't need those"
    -PwrMajt:

"Remember, as long as you don't kick them in the head or use a weapon, it's only a misdemeanor." -JustinASU

I nominate this thread for the Tim Nissen Award! -El P

Quote Originally Posted by thanky0ujesus View Post
    waiting for what? the update said it would take about another 2 weeks.
    Thanks for your input it was helpful and uplifting. Also it assumed impatience. Wrongly.
    Old Journal

" I'd give up a pinky or a toe or something I don't need those"
    -PwrMajt:

"Remember, as long as you don't kick them in the head or use a weapon, it's only a misdemeanor." -JustinASU

I nominate this thread for the Tim Nissen Award! -El P

Good things come to those that wait..

An email has just been sent to everyone in the test group with more information on when things will start!
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal

All participants have been sent an email with how to access the new routine and also how to access the private forums where questions can be asked and training logs will be kept.

Let the games begin!

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

wow just about had a heart attack lol. at work and didnt see what I was supposed to see then realised I wasnt logged in =]

Wannabebig Member
    any updates? How are things going with the lucky chosen? I've been awaiting for this program since 09!
    Last edited by Krazor; 03-03-2010 at 09:18 PM.

A coincidence, I was going to update this thread today with a bit of an update.

Everything is going well. We have 20 or so people behind the scences maintaining journals on the new program and virtually everyone is loving it and getting on great. I am so excited to see the results over the next 12 weeks.

We have some articles planned over the next couple of months that will share some of the concepts of the program and also give you some visibility on how people are getting on too.

AND, SUPER IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

We will probably be taking on another round of people to take into account a few who have dropped out due to other commitments/injuries... We haven't 100% decided if we will yet, or how many.... but theres a good chance we will so we'll be going back through the applications that just missed out and also maybe even taking a few new applications so let us know here if you are interested!
    Last edited by Joe Black; 03-04-2010 at 02:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Clough View Post
    A coincidence, I was going to update this thread today with a bit of an update.

Everything is going well. We have 20 or so people behind the scences maintaining journals on the new program and virtually everyone is loving it and getting on great. I am so excited to see the results over the next 12 weeks.

We have some articles planned over the next couple of months that will share some of the concepts of the program and also give you some visibility on how people are getting on too.

AND, SUPER IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

We will probably be taking on another round of people to take into account a few who have dropped out due to other commitments/injuries... We haven't 100% decided if we will yet, or how many.... but theres a good chance we will so we'll be going back through the applications that just missed out and also maybe even taking a few new applications so let us know here if you are interested!
    First! I'm interested. Is there any information on how many days this program is or?
    "When you promise yourself something, make a commitment, you can't give up. Because, when you're in the gym, you have to fulfill the promise you made to yourself. The people who can self motivate - in any field - are usually the ones who win. Regardless of talent." T. Platz