My wife and I want to go visit New York City this summer and I was wondering what you guys recommend in terms of hotels and food and must sees.
A little about us:
- We don't go to clubs
- We don't drink at all
- We're not on a tight budget but don't want it to spend 4000$.
- We only have a weekend to visit it.
- I visited when I was yonger about 15 years ago.
- Would like to stay at a hotel near Timesquare. (more to see from the windows. lol). (maybe you had advice on this)
- We want the hotel to be very nice and classy.
We plan on going to a broadway show, visiting the twin towers site, probably going to take one of those tour bus things.
Anything else you can recommend?