Thread: Please help with wbb arms routine.

Wannabebig Member

Please help with wbb arms routine.

Well the summer is really close and the main body part I want to show of is my arms. That concludes to the fact that I need to add some kind of inches to them...

I suppose the fastest way is the wbb site's arm routine.

My question is as far as my main point is arms and I must do that programme every 4 days should I stop my wbb1 routine and do only this for 1 month? If not how should I compine it with wbb1 routine and do the arms routine every 4 days also without overtraining? I think the first option is the best. Just do the arms routine for one month..

what I was thinking of was something like this:

Monday: Arms routine

Tuesday: rest

Wednesday: shoulders (not included in the routine), abs, chest legs and back (just one or 2 exercises of all these just not to lose track of the other body parts-definately not hard work)

Thursday: rest

Friday: Arms routine

Saturday:rest

What do you think of that? Will it work>?

Thanks in advance

If you read the article carefully, you will note that you must not perform any additional work. Do that routine only, the only variable should be how often you train, but if you are a newbie I suggest you follow the routine exactly . Train your ass off, and your arms will grow (assuming you don't add additional work). One more thing, why would you do anything differently than the routine suggests? You'll never know if it works unless you give it a real chance.

Wannabebig Member
    yeah but what about the shoulders?

I find the definition the shoulders make with the biceps/triceps very attractive and I really like to have this one. So should I do only shoulders between the work out? for ex

monday: the routine
    wednesday: shoulders (only that)
    friday: the routine

what do you think of this? Or will just doing the routine also give me definition and bigger shoulders?

I think that your shoulders will be just fine exactly the way the program is designed.