The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: Fast cut?

Fast cut?

Hey guys, this is the second time I am cutting.
    First time was truely awful, I almost didn't eat - went down 4KG in weight and went down in 30% of my lifts.
    It took me 2 monthes to get over the last cutting and this time I want to do it right.

Summer is coming, and I will be going in 20 days to the beach with some ladies I need to impress
    So in this period of time , I need to cut like 3% of my fat... it is pretty high at the moment (17% my guess).

Do you think cutting 3% BF and still having a minor loss of power achievable (in 20 days)?

If possible please give me some notes, thanks in advance.
    Remmeber, I'd rather not lose anything at all if it will contain more than -5% in my lifts. I'm a -real- hardgainer and it takes me months to go up in weight
    Stats
    5'10,185-190lbs, 12-16%bf

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Alright dude here you go.......Its not a good dietary plan for extended periods of time, but the fact is it works. If you go low carb and high protein you will get cut really quick. Heres the catch, if you dont eat enough protein or do to much cardio you will lose lots of mass which you don't want to do. For example if you weigh bout 180 lbs or somewhere around there, shoot for 300 grams of protein and anywhere between 100-150 grams of complex carbs (ie. oatmeal, yams, brown rice, whole wheat bread)
    You will also need to reduce the volume of your workouts otherwise you will lose mass. Its easier to keep what you got than grow if you know what you're doin.......I've made the same mistakes you've made in the past but this year I've got it down. Just do two exercises per bodypart bout 4 sets each. If you dont lose quick enough drop your carbs down to around 50-70 grams.
    Good Luck man and hope you look good at tha beach

Genetic Experiment GeneticallyGifted's Avatar
    Stockholm, Sweden...Mainly, New York,New York, Los Angeles,CA., Civitinova Marche, Italy
    What bigassdan has told you sounds about right. Just be careful because you must tread that fine line of hurting your body and improving it. Looks good and sounds good. to bigassdan!!
    STATS COMING SOON:Age: 29 | Height: 5'10" | Weight: 78KG/ 172LBS| bf: |Years Training:?? | All-natural: Yes|

Chest: | Shoulders: | Upper Arm: | Forearm: |
    Waist: |Neck:| Upper Thigh: | Calf: |

Personal Bests: COMING SOON:
    Flat Barbell Presses: | Dips: |Wide-grip Palms Away: |
    Military Barbell Press: |Barbell Squats: |

Thanks alot dude!
    I will try your diet for the next 20 days and let you guys know how did I success :P
    Errr let's see if I can function with so little carbs :|

Laterz.
    Stats
    5'10,185-190lbs, 12-16%bf