Thread: Subscription Plans?

Wannabebig New Member

Subscription Plans?

I like all of the At Large products I use, but I find I forget to re-order them sometimes and end up putting in a new order too late. So I get a few days where I'm out of ETS or the Opticen.

I would love to be able to sign up for a recurring 30-day order, so every 30 days I'd just get automatically billed on the CC and the order would be sent out.

Would it be possible to add something like this to the At Large order system?

Interesting idea! Daniel will be the one who would be able to chime in on the feasibility of adding the nuts and bolts of something like this to the website

However, the only problem I could see with that is that people use their supplements at different rates. So while it might take you a month, it might take someone else two, or even vice versa.

That would be a very beneficial to consistent customers who want to avoid the hassle of remembering to order every month though

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Superior Athletics - Northeast Ohio's Center for Athlete Training
    *Westside Barbell Certified Gym

We are looking into upgrading to new shop software which would allow for something like that. I am all for it once we have the capability.

Chris

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Bell View Post
    Interesting idea! Daniel will be the one who would be able to chime in on the feasibility of adding the nuts and bolts of something like this to the website

However, the only problem I could see with that is that people use their supplements at different rates. So while it might take you a month, it might take someone else two, or even vice versa.

That would be a very beneficial to consistent customers who want to avoid the hassle of remembering to order every month though
    Sites I have seen let you set how often you want to be refilled. I would love to get my protein auto shipped every 2 weeks. I always forget to reorder and wind up out for a couple of days.
    My Journal
    http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=119765

I think this is possibly the all-time best response on WBB. - Jorge Sanchez

"you're an animal eat like one damn it!" - Wikked1

"Now we're finally getting to the chicken or the egg question," I grinned. "Did I eat all that food because my size gives me more of an appetite, or did I get to be this big because I've been forcing myself to eat like this for years?"

From A Body Builder is Born

i knew you were a beast but not that kinda of a beast that eats grown men and children.. lilmase