The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Its no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

What we have planned for Wannabebig in 2010

What we have planned for Wannabebig in 2010

With 2009 closing in, we wanted to take a few moments to let you know what we have planned for Wannabebig in 2010 and also why we did what we did in 2009.

Content and Community will be the key words for 2010. We have some awesome content being written as we speak for next year and some really exciting plans for the community.

So, grab a protein shake, put your feet up and hear get ready for what we have in store for you!
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Set the mood right
    Thanks for the update! I really enjoy the newsletters you guys send, usually tells me about a thread or two I've missed out on.
    Summer 2009

Height: 6'0
    Weight: 195

B: 335
    S: 340
    D: 495

Sounds good.
    5'9". 34.-----------------------------BEST LIFTS-----------------------GOALS
    Bodyweight-------------------------BE 280 x 1------------------------BE 300 x 1
    Jan 2009: 151 lbs----------------SQ 365 x 2-----------------------SQ 400 x 1
    Jan 2010: 221 lbs----------------DL 405 x 1------------------------DL 500 x 1
    Current: 214 lbs
    bulking again -- working on my DL

LuNa
    Thanks for all the help in my first year of serious lifting. It has been so good that ill be here for many years to come. Thanks so much for everything. Now, if you could only get the postal service to give you free international shipping

Excellent! :-)
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

bump. the presence of the sponsored lifters on this site is awesome. expert knowledge and users are everywhere.. I hope the trend continues.