The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: TMuscle Article

TMuscle Article

Has anyone seen this article?
    http://www.tmuscle.com/free_online_p...conda_protocol
    What are your thoughts about it. Seeing as it is said to "produce radical hypertrophy", would this be worth doing over the new wannabebig lifting program for size and strength? I know the program isn't released yet, but does this look reasonable? I am currently on SS and not looking for a new program so dont say i should do SS or something like that because i am already on and happy with it
    Height: 5,11
    Weight: 194 (Dieting to 9-10% BF )
    BF%: 13

The only thing wrong in this world is religon.

-Kevin

Why doesn't God heal amputees?

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. The workout protocol seems to be a re-packaging of already known techniques they have applied fancy names to. The supplement protocol is outrageously expensive ($300+) from what I've read. The routines typically recommended here have been proven in many, many trainees over a significant period of time.

Pro Strongman | Moderator Tom Mutaffis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pigout789 View Post
    Has anyone seen this article?
    http://www.tmuscle.com/free_online_p...conda_protocol
    What are your thoughts about it. Seeing as it is said to "produce radical hypertrophy", would this be worth doing over the new wannabebig lifting program for size and strength? I know the program isn't released yet, but does this look reasonable? I am currently on SS and not looking for a new program so dont say i should do SS or something like that because i am already on and happy with it
    The program has been released the the feedback has not been very impressive (any negative information is deleted from their forum).

This protocol is designed only 'for advanced athletes' and is not practical or necessary for a beginner/intermediate lifter. Along with the training, the supplement protocol is overpriced and impractical.

If you are making gains with SS then I would stick with it. If not then you can move onto Practical Programming, 5x5, BGB, etc.
    ASC 105 Kg Pro Strongman | My Website | Facebook Fan Page

Weight: 235 lbs | Front Squat: 510 lbs | Overhead: 375 lbs | Deadlift: 700 lbs

Supplements: www.AtLargeNutrition.com

Its complete BS! To make statements that it basically works better than AAS is ridiculous. More hype than anything.

So the perfect rep is lifted as quickly as possible, controlled on the descent, and uses the stretch reflex? Damn, that's news to me!