The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Airsofter & Paintballer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergs View Post
    The past isn't always the best predictor of the future.
    If we want to look at it that way, we base all of our laws of science on what has happened time after time. All of our mathematical equations for all the different situations is based on observations of the past. We can pick away at this all day, but sometimes it's best to just leave some things alone.

Back to the zombie invasion. I was thinking of atleast one Colt .45 1911 (classic must-have), an AA12 (along with some of their exploding rounds), and an AR15 with an M203 attached. And obviously some grenades. If I die them bastards are comin with me.

Or I could try to perfect mind control and then I'd have an entire zombie army under my control. If zombie have minds... oh well. I'm sure I could control their nervous system and muscle functions one way or the other.

Then they'd be my slaves. =
    Quote Originally Posted by Off Road View Post
    I've been bulking for about 10 years
    Quote Originally Posted by backseatwitme13 View Post
    so how long do you cut?
    Quote Originally Posted by Off Road View Post
    What's a cut?

Quote Originally Posted by BigCorey75 View Post
    I had some 2012 believer told me that "Did you know that The Earth, the sun and the center of the milkyway galaxy will be in a perfectly straight line on December 21, 2012 and with this perfect alignment of gravitational forces will allow a solar flare large enough to destroy our atmosphere and destroy all life on earth!!!"

I told him, "You are absolutely right, the earth sun and center of the milkyway galaxy will be in perfect alignment on December 21, 2012, as it is on every single December 21 of every year"
    not trying to argue, but i think the idea is that we have been moving closer and closer to center alignment. even in recent times, we are still very close, but not dead center. in 2012 we will we be aligned with the exact center of the galaxy, and from then on out every year we will be moving away from the center, so the idea is that we peak with the center on dec 21, 2012.

Come on.. all I have to say is y2k.
    Nothing will happen.

Smeagol on Steroids Mercuryblade's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by amz916 View Post
    Come on.. all I have to say is y2k.
    Nothing will happen.
    Not saying I place any stock in doomsday predictions, but how are the two events in any way related?
    http://www.senseaboutscience.org.uk/

Starting Current
    Bench: 45 lbs Bench: 235 lbs
    Squat: 95 lbs Squat: 285 lbs
    Deadlift: 100 lbs Deadlift: 330 lbs

Quote Originally Posted by Mercuryblade View Post
    Not saying I place any stock in doomsday predictions, but how are the two events in any way related?
    They're not related in anyway but I'm just saying its all hype, and nothing will happen. So many people where panicking 12/31/99 and... nothing happened. Same will happen 12/21/12.. everyone will wake up to the the reality that nothing happened.