Thread: New Article: Recreational to Competitive Bodybuilder, Interview with Shelby Starnes

Threaded View

New Article: Recreational to Competitive Bodybuilder, Interview with Shelby Starnes

Recreational Bodybuilder to Competitive Bodybuilder - An Interview with Shelby Starnes

Shelby is a successful National-level Bodybuilder & Powerlifter who has helped hundreds of athletes get into the greatest shape of their lifes. He is quickly becoming known as one of the top diet and bodybuilding prep coaches and he’s here to lay down the law.

In this interview Shelby shares several strategies for getting leaner and more muscular, aswell as covering some of the common mistakes bodybuilders make when trying to look their best.

We hope you enjoy it and please discuss here!

------------------------

I'd also like to welcome Shelby to the Wannabebig writing team. Look out for his Q & A column in the coming weeks and if you want to submit a question, you can do so here - Questions for Shelby Starnes
    Last edited by Joe Black; 01-04-2010 at 07:15 AM.
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? – My Training Journal