Thread: Shirt arms too tight and too long?

Wannabebig Member

Shirt arms too tight and too long?

Metal bash 2ply and i can't put it on inside out either because the arms are too tight. When i got the shirt a couple months ago i put it on myself and pr'ed easy i guess my arms got bigger cause now its super hard to get on and i'm getting less pop out of it. Should i just roll the sleeves down a little. To give you an idea of how tight it is, last time i wore it i pinched a nerve and two of my fingers were numb for a few days. This sucks cause its brand new.

You might think about trying to stretch the sleeves out a little by blowing up a football in each arm and leaving it there for several hours. You just have to be careful so you don't stretch the sleeves out too much the first time.

I Wore a bash for a while and loved that Shirt. Like Sean said the football move works great. Also what works is put the shirt in between two barbells from a rack and gently pull them apart.

Poly has to balls toight for it to work so dont go too crazy stretching wise.
    Best raw meet lifts
    Squat:765 with wraps. / 700 raw with out wraps
    Bench: 525
    Deadlift: 755
    Total: Raw with wraps: 2000. with out wraps: 1925

Best lifts Equipped
    1050, 840, 715. Total: 2605

Representing AtLarge Nutrition and EliteFTS

^^^^^^Wet it before you try this and it'll work better.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean S View Post
    You might think about trying to stretch the sleeves out a little by blowing up a football in each arm and leaving it there for several hours. You just have to be careful so you don't stretch the sleeves out too much the first time.
    I would do this incremently, maybe 20-30 minutes at a time. I left the football in too long and made the arms in my Bash too big.

Have you tried wetting the sleeves down and then wearing the shirt? Sometimes this is a good solution and shouldn't stretch it too much. You can always go with the ball later if it doesn't work.
    750/500/690 APF Elite @ 242

Bench Only - Multi Ply SPF - 600 @ 275 (251)

Bench Only - Single Ply USAPL - 501 @ 275 (255)

Bench Only - Single Ply SPF - 550 @ 259 (257)