Ok this is based of a recipe I found on the net I just added the oats and took away the protein powder they recommended ( this is because I would rather drink my protein or say I was having some chicken or steak for lunch I could use this bar to fill some of my nutritional needs ).
Anyway there pretty bland which I dont mind, but there has to be something that can be added to improve flavor, any suggestions?
If cut into 6 parts these are the macros per bar.
Calories - 346
Fat - 23
Sat fat - 2.5
Carbs - 24
Fiber - 6
protein - 12.5
1) 1 cup walnuts and 1 cup almonds
2) 2 cups oats
3) 2 whole eggs, 2 egg whites
4) 1/4 tsp salt
5) Splenda and cinnamon to flavor
1) Grind walnuts and almonds in blender to course grain.
2) Mix all ingrediants together in a bowl
3) Splenda or cinniman optional ( recommened really, I mean that too )
4) Spray pam into 8x8 glass pan, and spread mixture evenly
5) Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
6) Enjoy the very bland flavor, but hey thats the price you pay to eat healthy ( I warm them up a little in the microwave it helps ).