With so much contradicting training and nutrition information floating about, imagine having access to someone who is not only a successful competitive bodybuilder but also one of the top diet and bodybuilding prep coaches around...
Now imagine that they would be willing to answer your questions for free when normally they charge hundreds and sometimes thousands of dollars for the privilege.
Well, you don't have to imagine any longer, because we have persuaded competitive bodybuilder and nutritionist Shelby Starnes to answer your questions for FREE!
We just published an interview with Shelby (Recreational Bodybuilder to Competitive Bodybuilder - An Interview with Shelby Starnes) and starting from February, he will be answering questions from the Wannabebig readers in a regular Q & A column!
If you want to ask Shelby a question, simply send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and he could be answering your question next month!
If you haven't heard of Shelby before, here is some more information about him:
About Shelby Starnes
Shelby is a successful National-level Bodybuilder & Powerlifter and has helped hundreds of athletes get into the greatest shape of their lifes. His achievements include:
- 2009 NPC Central States Championships - 1st place Middleweight and Overall
- B.A. in Psychology with Departmental Honors - estimated completion May, 2008
- 2nd place 198-lb class 2004 APF Michigan State Powerlifting Championships
- Overall Novice Champion Motor City Bodybuilding Championships, 2005
- 2nd place open middleweight- Motor City Bodybuilding Championships, 2005 (nationally qualified)
- 5th place middleweight NPC Junior Nationals, 2006
AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!
Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.
Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal