Thread: Opticen question

Opticen question

I have been thinking about adding Opticen to my diet in hopes of gaining every bit of lean muscle I can and my question is how much difference is there between Opticen and just taking 2 scoops of Nitrean and getting the carbs/fat from food like oatmeal and natural peanut butter as an example? I currently use Nitrean and Results. Thanks, Eric.

Convenience?

Quote Originally Posted by amz916 View Post
    Convenience?
    I lift at home so it's no big deal to have a shake and food post workout. I am looking for results, not really convenience.

Taste and convenience would be the biggest benefits to Opticen assuming that you are already using the Nitrean protein blend.

If you decide to use oatmeal, make sure to cook the oatmeal prior to adding it to your shake. I have heard from various sources that raw oatmeal is more difficult to digest.
    ASC 105 Kg Pro Strongman | My Website | Facebook Fan Page

Weight: 218 lbs | Gym PR's -> Front Squat: 510 lbs / Overhead: 375 lbs / Deadlift: 700 lbs

Supplements: www.AtLargeNutrition.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Mutaffis View Post
    Taste and convenience would be the biggest benefits to Opticen assuming that you are already using the Nitrean protein blend.

If you decide to use oatmeal, make sure to cook the oatmeal prior to adding it to your shake. I have heard from various sources that raw oatmeal is more difficult to digest.
    Thanks Tom, when I have oatmeal and a shake I have them separate so that won't be an issue.

Yep, in my opinion Opticen tastes better because it is thicker and sweeter. Vanilla tastes like ice cream, I love drinking it!!

I switch between Nitrean + some fruit for carbs or Opticen for post workout.
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal

I decided to give it a try since it's on sale now. Change things up a bit.